[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ugly person confidence?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Commonpepedonotsteal.jpg (314 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Commonpepedonotsteal.jpg
314 KB, 1600x1200
One of my friends is a solid 9/10 (as a guy judging another guy) and has tried helping hook me up with dates. Issue is, I'm hovering in the 2-4 range. It's to the point that he can't even wingman because there's no negotiating a girl down to me after they meet him.

He's a cool guy and really believe in the "bee urself" motto, but he could probably get 90% of women without much effort.

How do the genetically damned cope?
>>
Lower standards.
or become a comedian.
>>
>>17290844
Hang out with uglier dudes to make yourself hot by comparison

I was the lower guy too, and had my share of chubby drivers :(
>>
>>17290844
Just bee yourself and start lifting bruh. Shits easy lol bro.
>>
Me being the fat ugly asshole that I am, when I bought my convertible and started to drive with the top down,my confidence grew immensely. The confidence of driving a Miata with the top down in a urban area not giving a single fuck has helped me grow a set of balls and do things I would have never done. I know can talk to girls that I like and do things that I would have never done

In short OP, try to break out of your comfort zone and you will generally improve with your self image
>>
>>17291738
>getting confidence driving a chick car like the miata
you could also take a knitting class or attend a women's studies lecture, princess
>>
>>17290844
bee urself meme doesn't work irl, just improve yourself. If you can't get chicks with looks, you gotta work on your personality.
>>
>>17290844
>It's to the point that he can't even wingman because there's no negotiating a girl down to me after they meet him.

I prefer an unattractive wingman because that way I can be 100% positive he won't steal my prospects.
>>
File: image.png (522 KB, 714x554) Image search: [Google]
image.png
522 KB, 714x554
>>17291738
>driving a Miata has given me confidence
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.