[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-08-27_23.22.50.jpg (316 KB, 1072x1422) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-27_23.22.50.jpg
316 KB, 1072x1422
Ok so its a weird story, but I get really anxious and nervous about this kind of stuff.

So I popped a pimple that existed near the "danger triangle" of the face. That was my first mistake. But I quickly put some alcohol-based aftershave on it. Then about 30 minutes later I found isopropyl alcohol and I applied that to the pimple about 3 times today.

About 2 or 3 hours ago I then developed a headache that is currently sitting right in the middle of my forehead. It's dull, but persistent and stays about a 2/10 to a 3/10 in terms of pain.

I'm just super worried that I just fucking gave myself a CST infection. It's 1:40 am I guess if I had to I could jet to the hospital, but I know for sure I'm going to the doc tmro in the morning no matter what.

What are the chances I gave myself a FUCKING deadly disease? I'm terrified right now, and while it's mostly my brain overthinking, I just want some sort of justification.
>>
Bump
Please help, I'm really scared at the moment
>>
will bump because i get anxious about these things too and i know how you feel anon, you're probably fine though
>>
chill out you're fine

t. doctor
>>
>>17290841
Please relax and take an advil or something - you have a headache and your pimple is healing - you are feeling the pimple healing
>>
>>17290841
>CST
Not likely, but I commend your esoteric medical knowledge
>What are the chances I gave myself a FUCKING deadly disease?
Very low. Extraordinarily low. You popped a pimple. Maybe if it formed a terrible abscess which then infected the blood supply in that area you'd have a problem, but that isn't going to happen over the course of the day. You would feel way worse than a 2/10 headache. Human beings aren't THAT fragile.

Your head probably hurts because you put a bunch of alcohol on it all day.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.