[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to move on?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 589x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 589x619
I've been abused in various ways since I was born. Verbally, physically, sexually, psychologically...

I've been basically raped my whole life.

I look at pictures of people and desire some of them and want a relationship with someone to try and enjoy life but my mind is dwelling upon all the ways others have ruined my life. I feel like if I was to even kiss someone it would remind me of them.

Is it possible to not let memories of others bother you? I feel like I hate existence itself but then I see a desirable person and desire a relationship.

How do you not think about other? When I try talking to people, often they'll say a name or something that makes me think of people I don't want to think about and I feel miserable again.

I feel like I can't even have a conversation with someone. It's like, if you were tortured and raped by someone then others would say their name while smiling at you. You kind of lose interest in talking and then the person who said their name is associated with them in a way, so every time you see that person or think of them it triggers thoughts of them smiling and saying the name of the person who wrong you so you don't even want to think of them anymore.

If something like that happens to your mind all day everyday is there even a reason to exist anymore?

No matter how you want a partner is there any point when they'll eventually say or do something that makes the thought of them remind you of others you don't like?
>>
GBY - hopefully with time the past will disappear, and start to fill with different people. If you are an adult, maybe try to move, different town city state whatever - maybe the change of scenery can create new memories
>>
>>17290810
I tried to do that but the government actually refused to let me leave. I'm not a criminal or anything like that. A lot of us in Canada are being forced to be Canadian because the majority have no desirability and want to molest and use those who do. The Canadian government, inducing law enforcement, play a game of trying to rub their crotches on desirable people :-/

Seriously... That part of the Canadian sense of humour.
>>
People are surprisingly resistant to this kind of shit. You'll deal with this, especially if you'll find the right one.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.