[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend is trying to trap me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 184x184
>gf gets off of birth control because it makes her feel bad about herself
>everytime we have sex she likes to ride me with no condom, insists she gets off before we put the condom on
>I start to get close and she can tell
>starts riding faster
>grabs my shoulders and bites my neck and pulls my hair
>getting super close
>tell her to get off
>puts all her weight on me and speeds up
>no seriously get off of me I'm about to cum
>keeps going
>try to move her
>she holds my hands down and drops all the way down
>literally feel her cervix on the tip
>cum a fucking bucket as deep as I possibly can into her
>she sits there with me inside of her for 5 minutes and kisses me on the mouth slowly riding me saying she loves me so much
>just laying there feeling really hurt
>can't even move out of not knowing what the fuck to do
>she speeds up again
>rides me until I cum again
>again makes sure it is as deep as it could possibly be in her when I cum
>tfw her period is a week away and this is her fertile week
>she's been off of bc for 6 months
>>
You should never have fucked her bare, stupid. The pull out method does NOT work.
>>
>>17290770

My buddy's fuck buddy used to do this to him all the fucking time. I finally convinced him to just cut contact with her, since she wanted to be with him desperately but he just wanted to fuck.

Surprise surprise, a few months later, the next dude she was with? Baby.

Don't suffer this shit and end it unless you want a fuckin' kid.
>>
>>17290777
My endurance is pretty good, I don't even drip for at least 10 minutes. Usually takes about 20-25 to cum even when I'm on top. We do it like that every now and then and she always gets off before I'm even close and has never tried to do anything like this. It was different this time, she was totally different all day before and after.
>>
>>17290790
I mean we've been together for 8 years, live together, and could easily afford a child. But still I'm kinda seriously hurt because she did this. We are supposed to have sex tonite so idk what to do I feel if I refuse she will be mad because it will be obvious I don't want her to do that again. I'm really afraid she is going to do it again, she has been being really extra nice and extra affectionatesince that day. At least her period starts tomorrow or the next day so we will know she likely isn't pregnant.
>>
>>17290802
Why not just tell her hey yo wtf mang
>>
Haha you are a stooge she is workin you, and you can't say no to that tail?

Either keep the rubber on or find a new girl
>>
>>17290802
When you talked about your gf trying to 'trap' you, you made it sound like you were a few months together. It sounds like she is ready to have a baby, so you should have an honest talk with her if you aren't

if you can't agree you should break up because if she's in her 20s she only has so many years of good fertility left.
>>
Wow she raped you.

/adv/ would have a shit show if this thread was the genders reversed, don't even try to deny it.
>>
>>17290821
most of /adv/ thinks rape doesn't exist inside a sexual relationship
>>
>>17290817
We have discussed it but never really decided to go for it. We last talked about it a few months ago and she said she wanted to wait until she graduated next year.
>>
>>17290821
Was it rape because the cum was inside and not anywhere else? Or was it rape because one party was deceived about the activities that would be taking place in the bedroom with a penis in a vagina?

Remember, he's having sex tonight. Preplanned penetration is occurring. Will it be rape if it happens again?
>>
>>17290843
I'm pretty sure it's rape when one person says "okay stop" and the other person forces them down to keep going
>>
>>17290840
>>17290840
Are you opposed to having a baby though? When you say 'trap' it sounds like you're having doubts about the relationship, as if you're planning to leave some time soon.

If you're not planning to leave, how is she trapping you?
>>
>>17290851
So you're saying at no point did he want to have sex? "Haha good joke I put it in we're done now"
>>
>>17290821
Alternatively since it's /adv/, OP didn't scream or call 911 so it wasn't rape.
>>
>>17290831
Wrong. They seem to care a lot when it's a girl.

http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17234051/
>>
>>17290863
the exception doesn't make the rule
>>
>>17290869
Find me a thread that proves the "rule" then
>>
i did this before. i would get so turned on by the thought of my bf (now husband) finishing inside that i wouldn't want to get off. no matter how much of my weight i put on him he could always lift me off. mind you, i didnt want a kid at that time, i just wanted to have that occasionally fun having him fill me for 2 days then going to get a Plan B pill.

you two definitely need to talk. so far into your relationship I'm not surprised she wants a kid. or she could just want you filling her up. i certainly hope you saw her take a Plan B pill since youre not ready to be a dad. until you talk to her about this then it's not wise to continue having sex with her. even in missionary she can wrap her legs around you & you wont be able to escape. or she could poke holes in your condoms or get the condoms from the trash.
>>
>>17290872
are you new? most of the time whenever rape comes up on /adv/ the thread is full of doubters grilling the victim about what happened

/adv/ became /r9k/ lite a long time ago
>>
>>17290855
She basically made the decision for both of us despite us both having discussed it. It is impractical for her to be pregnant before she graduates as I am way too busy with my job to do my part plus give her time to study. It isn't so much that I don't want to or that we couldn't afford it or that it would ruin our lives it's just it would be an immense strain on both of us that we cannot work with right now.

I had no doubts about our relationship but after this I am really weirded out, and almost hate her for doing it.
>>
>>17290875
Are you new? /adv/ is basically tumblr vs. /r9k/
>>
>>17290873
WHY CAN'T YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND!

Awh, man...
I'm sad now.
>>
>>17290899
>tumblr vs. /r9k/
>you keep using that word, I don't think it means what you think it means
>>
>>17290873
When she was on bc I used to fill her up all the time, we maybe used 3 condoms the first 7 years of our relationship. She had been on it since she was 12 (we met when we were 18) so we were both pretty sure she wouldn't get pregnant, and she never did, not even a single scare or a slightly late period.

I think she is having some hardcore baby fever though, since she went off birth control her ovulation cycle is really really strong. I can feel the heat radiating from her groin when we spoon like never before. Also she gets super swollen now when she's turned on and her vag will literally drool all over my leg if she straddles me without me even touching her. and it's thick and sticks to me and makes really long strings if I use my fingers. It's clear so it's not an infection either but it's very fragrant, like for that one week I swear I can smell it on her from across the room.
>>
>>17290886
first things first, did she take a pill?

second, you need to talk to her about how you're feeling. don't have sex until you feel she's respecting your wishes and you can trust her.

youre right though, having a baby isnt just about the money (because youll be going through so much diapers & formula it's ridiculous), it's also about providing the time. an infant eats every 3 hrs and believe me, it's fucking hell getting that scattered sleep. there's also those times where baby just wakes up or refuses to sleep. youll wake up at 3am to feed him and he wont sleep til 530. it's mentally, physically, and financially draining.
>>
>>17290910
Good god women are dangerous creatures...

What the hell are you made out of, man?
The willpower it would take....
>>
>>17290905
With no argument and no proof, the newfag is reduced to incoherent green text.
>>
>>17290904
dont worry man, there's a lot of freaks out there. i hope you find your special lady soon anon

>>17290910
this makes more sense. whoa, yea it sounds like she's wanting a mini you around. if she's mid or late 20s it makes even more sense cause of her bio clock. you need to talk with her if youre not ready for a kid
>>
>>17290917
Subtly praising a pedophile. I'd argue he lacks any form of it.
>>
get a vasectomy my friend
>>
>>17290926
what the hell are you talking about
>>
>>17290859
Literally where in my post did I say that. I said it becomes rape when someone says to stop and the other person keeps forcing themselves on them. It doesn't matter if he wanted to have sex before.

I mean fuck look at >>17290863. Much more extreme case yeah but concept is the same.
>>
>>17290913
Not to my knowledge she didn't. We share a bank account and she hasn't bought anything with it from a pharmacy in the last week. Unless she bought it with her personal account, which I doubt because she doesn't get paid until Monday and gets paid every 2 weeks so she might have maybe like $20 in there by now. She's been acting like she did the other day, kissing me randomly throughout the day, pushing her butt against me when we are cuddling, being extra sweet in general.

I could have easily pushed her off but I didn't know what to do. I literally froze when I knew it was too late, I couldn't move.
>>
Am I the only guy here that's actually turned on by this?
>>
>>17290924
Well yeah, even right down to a memephrase.
Don't worry, anon, summer will be done in a few weeks. Just give it some time.

(actually, I fucking lie, thanks to summer, we'll have the same lilies blooming in the winter. still, try to be optimistic)
>>
>>17290934
Rape occurs when you no longer agree to the continuation of consensual sex? If someone says stop and you continue, that's pretty rude. I suppose nobody is disagreeing with this simple point. Next time write up a document so no matter what is said or done nobody can claim rape. Don't forget to date each page and the period of time it covers, never know when someone will want to rape you with consent but will have to write up a new form.

>>17290954
Baited, my man.
>>
>>17290975
I actually have no idea what you're talking about, the way you're structuring your sentences is confusing as shit to figure out what you're actually saying.

You also just seem like kind of a pedantic asshole though and I have no idea why you're calling that other dude "baited" for his dick getting hard.
>>
>>17290988
Large portion of OP's posts consist of how much his girl wants to fuck. Are you convinced this man needs advice? Or is there some other possible conclusion you can make here?

You got me, though. I'm an asshole. I'll make a thread so you can help me type, to better convey my pedantic ways.
>>
File: 1463097612072.png (269 KB, 550x203) Image search: [Google]
1463097612072.png
269 KB, 550x203
>>17291009
Yea he probably needs advice and has been given advice on the fact that his gf seems to want a child and doesn't seem to want to include him that discussion

Feel free to make your thread I guess.
>>
>>17291023
It's like he didn't say that in the first post.
>>
>>17291009
More so I am just bewildered and wanted to share my moment of bewilderment.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.