[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I help my boyfriend give better oral?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: sakura bread.png (230 KB, 401x343) Image search: [Google]
sakura bread.png
230 KB, 401x343
Me and my boyfriend are both virgins. We haven't gone all the way yet because we'd like to give it more time, but we've been experimenting with oral . I've gotten good at giving him head (started off not being able to make him cum at all), but he's a little behind. When he eats my pussy, it just feels vaguely good, but even if he rubs his tongue over my clit repeatedly it's not spectacular. Everyone says oral is the fastest way to give a woman an orgasm, but I've never gotten one from it. Same with using a vibrator on myself.

Any tips on how to make it feel better?
>>
>>17290663
Tell him what you want you dumb slut, a vibrator on the clit is the fastest way.

Are you the only one or are there masses of women attention whoring here? It all sounds the same, at this point I think you're probably male, don't deny it as I won't believe you.
>>
>>17290673
I literally just said that I don't orgasm from using a vibrator on myself. Any other brilliant ideas?
>>
>>17290663
if you aren't cumming with a vibrator you probably aren't going to cum from oral. you're a difficult girl. have you cum at all before?
>>
>>17290663
suck his dick
>>
>>17290757
I literally just said I don't believe you're female, I don't give a fuck either way.
>>
>>17290663
how about give detailed instructions
tell him he needs more practice and make him go down on your 4x as often
or film him whenever he eats ur pussy, itll encourage him to lick better

>So what does get u going?
clit, penetration or what
>>
Vibrator in the butt or not convinced any attempt was actually made at stimulation.
>>
>>17290767
>>17290874
I orgasm every time I masturbate externally. I usually have to use both hands. And I just rub a small area around my clit, with panties on. It's harder without them.

It's actually easier for me to cum with internal stimulation. I cum easily from dildos and having my bf finger me. But clit orgasms are more powerful, so I want him to be able to give me one.
>>
>>17290858
>I don't give a fuck either way
Takes the time to type a response.
Sure, anon.
>>
>>17291099
You are so used to doing it that way that you are desensitized to any other stimulation. I know because I did the same as a male and it took me a while to reconditioned myself. Start masturbating in a different way I'd say and see if it changes anything.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.