[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You dont need to reply to this. I get it. Just promise me you'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 299x168
You dont need to reply to this. I get it. Just promise me you'll read it and promise me I can still trust you.

I've never been able to get you out of my head. I know you're seeing someone, & I think you've been seeing him for a while, but I doubt I'll ever see you again so just let me get this out. If I don't it really might kill me.

My only regret is moving out here. This place is not worth losing you.

I went to Maine again, I have the past two summers, and you were everywhere. I cut my trips short. Do you remember the apartment we looked at on that mountain? I've been living in it for almost a year now and it gets more and more difficult as time passes.

I want you to know that I'm sorry, and I wish I had tried harder. I wish I had forced myself to wait up for you to call. I wish I had driven to B to see you. I wish I had found every German Shepherd puppy in the world for you. I wish I had waited till you moved out here. I wish i hadn't left you crying in the TH parking lot. I wish I hadn't left you crying in the WW parking lot. I wish I had never moved out here. I wish I hadn't worried so much when you told me you planned to move out here. I wish I had been nicer to Ben.

I wish a lot, I would be in a much better place. I won't ever forget you, how perfect you were, and how well you treated me.

I truely do hope you're happy.

>we've been apart for almost 3 years. Should I send it?
>>
nah

don't

you wrote it for yourself not for her
>>
>>17290655
>you wrote it for yourself not for her
No, I wrote it for her.
>>
>>17290661
What do you hope to gain?
>>
>>17291022
Her. Or maybe just some peace. Things didn't end terribly, they just ended in a way I don't think either of us wanted.
>>
>>17290649
I wish the guy I lost and who I still love wrote me this.

I am seeing somebody too and am really trying to make it work, but he will always be the one who stole my heart and if he would have fought for me I would've given him a second chance.

Dude, if you still love her, fight for her. Please.
I don't care how long you haven't seen her or who she's seeing. At least try. She probably still dreams about you too.

If you don't try you'll never know and you'll never be able to move on.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.