[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
legal advise for domestic abuse case
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: download (2).jpg (9 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9 KB, 240x210
>in california

Hey I've posted on here before about my brother.
He verbally abuses me for asking him to pick up his things, physically assaults my dad and I, destroys property, refuses to leave the house, and has killed at least two of our cats to name a few of the things he's done. Basical he's an abusive prick and he knows he can get away with these things.

I've tried to keep my tail between my legs but it's gotten to the point where I can't stand to be around him anymore. I know it might sound harsh, but I just want him in jail. What kind of evidence do I need to get a conviction? My sister and I have recorded several things from past instances. Like holes in doors and walls, and a pair of broken glasses. I've recorded audio of fights between the parents and him where he started banging on the walls out of anger. Plus eyewitness accounts from every family member.

Also in order to call the cops do I have to wait until he attacks me again? It's just he's getting more ballzy with his attacks, and I'm afraid of what might happen.

Thanks.
>>
>>17290635
>i've tried to keep my tail between my leg

Are you a furry? pls respond
>>
>>17290635
>verbally abuses me for asking him to pick up his things
>tried to keep my tail between my legs
You're obviously not keeping your tail between your legs, but doing something you know will set him off to get a reaction, this first example doesn't even seem like abuse but a person angry at a control freak.

How did he allegedly kill the cats?
>>
>>17290635
instead of calling the police visit the police station and talk to them about it, they'll be able to offer much better advice.
>>
You should call California's domestic abuse hotline, would be your best resource, 8007997233
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.