[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start using tinder >always match with dumb girls who put
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1462934098984.jpg (76 KB, 576x499) Image search: [Google]
1462934098984.jpg
76 KB, 576x499
>start using tinder
>always match with dumb girls who put "adventure, outdoors, adventurous, bullshit, etc." in their bio
>never able to hold a conversation with any of these idiots
>recently match with a girl who seems really intelligent and ambitious, generally just an interesting person
>don't want to fuck it up

What are some good ways to keep a conversation going? I haven't had any troubles yet, I just want to have some topics ready in case the conversation fizzles out..

Yes I am autistic.

pic unrelated
>>
>>17290557
If texting, never say anything like "whats up". Hundreds of other guys are saying that. Instead, be creative and come up with something like "what if we went to France". You'll become an outlier by doing this, which is a good thing.

And this is important: NEVER just text to talk (unless it's the first time texting someone). Texting should be reserved for planning a date or something. And when you plan your date, make it seem like you'll be going to wherever the date is whether or not she comes with you.

ex: "Hey I'm going to the mall today, wanna come with?" instead of "wanna go to the mall with me on x day?"
>>
>>17290569
This
>>
>>17290569
>>17290577
Ignore this cringefest.
>>
>>17290557

>somehow enjoying and appreciating nature is dumb

millenials everyone. jesus fucking christ
>>
>>17290557
Ask what other hobbies they have besides the ones in their bio. Ask about what they are looking for in a partner. Ask how they are doing. Tell them they look like interesting people.
>>
...remind me again why liking outdoor activities makes you an idiot?
>>
It's much better than just surfing the internet all day. Being fun, spontaneous, and adventurous are all great qualities that generally come along with people who enjoy nature.
>>
>>17290828
>>17290824
The fact is the vast majority of people who put that on a dating site are full of fucking shit, and go hiking once in a blue moon to take pictures for dating sites.
>>
>>17290557
Dude let her talk - women like to talk. Ask her about things she likes and be interested in what she says, and keep digging deeper
>>
>>17290812
Maybe it's because they usually don't do that and it's just something they add to fill the profile up
>>
Do you live in orange county
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.