[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life isn't fair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
I fucked up in the past but for over a year now I have done absolutely everything right. I have apologized, I've tried to establish contact again, I've taken care of myself, I learned new skills.
And what's the end result? Nothing. I'm still a miserable piece of shit and nothing is going right. You can only control your inputs, you can just try to do everything as correctly as possible, but you simply don't have control over the end result. Lost friends don't come back, your health doesn't improve, you're still miserable and not in control of your own happiness.
Why even bother? Why try your best when it's all just going to shit anyway?
>>
I'm in the same spot, I think.
>>
File: img (12).jpg (44 KB, 340x604) Image search: [Google]
img (12).jpg
44 KB, 340x604
>Why try your best when it's all just going to shit anyway?

its called life, you fight or you die thats it, it gets shitty but dont loose hope, maybe one day it will turn out better
>>
>>17290456
>its called life, you fight or you die
Wrong. For some people no matter what you do, you just vegetate as a useless part of society. I won't starve, I won't be attacked, I won't die of any disease. I can do nothing and still survive without any issues. And whether I struggle or not, nothing is improving. So why even bother?
>>
>>17290469
good, gooood...
come to the NEET side, anon
i can feel your apathy, your sloth
dont fight it any longer
though the NEET side, you will gain power beyond your wildest imagining
>>
>>17290502
Just shut the fuck up already.
>>
I know how you feel man, every time something good finally happens, there's always a downside to it or right around the corner or whatever.
>>
>>17290428
thanks for the anime recommendation
>>
>>17290428
It sounds like your fault anyways.
>>
>>17290428
You need to find a passion in life. Even if you improve yourself and have a lot of friends around you, life might still feel empty if you dont know what you really enjoy doing.

You cant control other people, you cant always get things to work for you. Your best bet is to accept things outside of your control and move on.

The more you accept the fact that there will be things that wont go your way, the better you'll feel. It's just part of life, anon.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.