[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This afternoon i was working on something in my garden while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (424 KB, 1248x2885) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
424 KB, 1248x2885
This afternoon i was working on something in my garden while sun was at the top.It took about 1 hour.Then this happened to my arms.

What should i do, it is painful and long process, ıs there any danger?
>>
>>17290326
Aloe lotion bruh or aspirin crushed and made into a paste and apply. Damage has already been done just watch out for any mole growth
>>
>>17290342
I used norwegian formula hand cream because it is the only thing i have at the moment kek ı will google this aspirin solution hope it will work for me, thank you

They looked so fucked up^^
>>
>>17290326
Aloe. Drink lots of water, too; you'll be losing moisture through the sunburn.

Wear sunscreen next time. Wearing sunscreen any time you go out is really the best way to keep your skin young, burn or no.
>>
Its not so bad... I have burned myself way worse last summer burned my face not arms.. You will have trouble sleeping mate
>>
>>17290326
Fucking whiteys.
>>
File: 03206165161.jpg (89 KB, 570x855) Image search: [Google]
03206165161.jpg
89 KB, 570x855
>""""""master race""""""" gets burnt skin from being in the sun for a bit
Whites are truly the race of darkness.
>>
>>17290326

U got the cancer, watch out for teh cancer bish
>>
>sun screen
>long sleeve shirts
>hats with a wide brim
>parasols
>avoiding sunlight
ounce of prevention
>>
>>17290326
If you have aloe vera plant cut it open and lather it on your skin? Good luck, anon
Carefuln with the pricks so not to pock or prick yourself
>>
>>17290326
How is this your first sunburn?
>>
>>17292713
I've never been sunburned. The perks of being black
>>
>>17292747
>The only perk of being black
Ftfy
>>
no peeling? then not so bad. wear long sleeve shirt and wide brim hat next time. It sucks, But you have to do it.
>>
>>17292751
>on average more social and easy going
>on average more musical and rythmic
>least likely race to have to issues like social anxiety
>builds muscle on average faster and easier
>on average taller
>on average more sexually developed
>on average bigger dicks
>>
>>17292747
i wasnt asking you then, I was asking the white OP

Thanks for you shitput
>>
>>17292827
>on average taller

I wasn't going to bother to respond but this one is just blatantly incorrect
>>
>>17292827
Don't forget the low IQ and insane levels criminality. But, hey, at lease you dance well and have a big dick, right?
>>
>>17292827
Basically all of this is wrong. Blacks suffer from less anxiety in general because they do not think. Muscles grow larger faster, but this is because they are less dense and weaker. Blacks develop are a younger age, but they do not develop "more" sexually and this does not even really make any sense. These are falsehoods loosely based upon real things.

The rest is just made up. Blacks are shorter, actually have smaller dicks on average, have a much higher amount of serum estrogen in their blood. They are also weaker and struggle to build strength. That's not even to mention the fact that they have roughly 80 IQ and commit a massive amount of crime because of it.

There are no inherent benefits.
>>
File: 1466103212346.jpg (212 KB, 1416x1382) Image search: [Google]
1466103212346.jpg
212 KB, 1416x1382
>>17292841
Not really, manlet.

>>17292845
It's funny, once you encounter a black person that has a high IQ you are already in each and every way inferior because it's the only thing you have.
And genes don't make you a criminal, friendo.
>>
Ignore him
>>
>>17290326
any cream that burns helps numb the pain. like tooth paste. idk if its a long time tho. also 600 mg ibuprofen should work, unless its more srs than that id go to er and get opiates
>>
File: 6545641654165465.png (224 KB, 958x629) Image search: [Google]
6545641654165465.png
224 KB, 958x629
>>17292872
>my whole argument is basically "Nah uh" sugar coated in merely scientific sounding false information
>>
>>17292920
I recognize that study. It was self-reported and they only asked a small number of people. They redid it but actually checked instead of asking, and the result was very different.
>>
>>17292882
Please man. You fuckers call the high IQ blacks Uncle Tom's. Just because they aren't fuck ups you think they are race traitors.
>>
>>17292920
>Blacks are shorter, actually have smaller dicks on average, have a much higher amount of serum estrogen in their blood. They are also weaker and struggle to build strength. That's not even to mention the fact that they have roughly 80 IQ and commit a massive amount of crime because of it.

All of that is actually true and backed up by a large amount of evidence. I haven't heard about the penis size thing though because I've never cared to look, but the rest I have heard of.
>>
>>17292747
Blacks have evolved black skin that doesn't sunburn because their low IQs aren't high enough to tell them to go inside out of the sun to avoid being burned.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 500x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 500x430
>>17292872
>Blacks suffer from less anxiety in general because they do not think. Muscles grow larger faster, but this is because they are less dense and weake
Yeah when whites behave very cringeworthy and embarrassing it's because they thought long and hard about their actions. Such complex creatures..
>>
>>17293048
Wow this must be the high white intellect in action. Yeah how come those dumb early homo sapiens didn't thought of staying inside of their air conditioned houses and to only leave their houses when they need food from Wal Mart?
And yeah, it's so dumb of them to not stay inside when their black skin protects them from sunburn and skin cancer anyways. So stupid of them to not avoid something that's without consequences.
>>
>>17290326

It's just a sunburn OP. Buy some aftersun lotion or take a cold shower just before bed.

That being said, use sunscreen next time you work during sun prime time.
>>
>>17290326
>seemingly adult person
>has never had sunburn

this board is blowing my mind
>>
>>17292654
Blacks can fry their skin as well, it's just less visible, which is kinda a downside but you should be able to feel the heat by then.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.