[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm 18, she's 15 >Met her through a game >Since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: bgdl.jpg (54 KB, 610x423) Image search: [Google]
bgdl.jpg
54 KB, 610x423
>I'm 18, she's 15
>Met her through a game
>Since the first day we talk,call,webcam every night together until 4-5-6 A.M. (at 8 AM I wake up to go to work)
>She's EXACTLY like me, it's incredible, I still don't believe it. How she talks, how she thinks, what she dreams, and how is she at her age it's like how I was/I am.
>We talk about everything, we share culture masterpieces and dedicate each other poems, we talk about philosophy and most of all, we dream together. We also have lots of fun and there are times we just laugh the entire time, it's something complete and perfect, and we know and feel that there is some kind of weird but intense phisical attraction, tho never met and that's so fucking sick.
>Sometimes we hardly want to hug each other, stay together, do everything.
>We are literally free to say anything's in our brain to each other, even the most extreme fantasies who a normal human being wouldn't ever share with someone else.

>I am not virgin and I had lots of other irl relationships
>My life is divided in between a normal social life and a super hardcore virtual one, as I am also a coder, gamer, and I have always deal with a monitor and even the most deep internet part.
>Basically, I dump irl girls just even to talk 1h more in call with her.

I feel that all of this is sick, unreal, and weird...
I also tried to cut off everything but I was feeling like shit, and she also cried for 2 hours in a call for this sort of decision that I was almost taking;
She's so fucking much important for me and from this distance I am insanely taking care of her, even tho I really can't phisically.
What should I do? How should I take it? Is that weird? Normal? I am completely lost... Hope someone will suggest me something significant to do to deal with this weird thing that's happening.
>oh yeah, also, we're far away thousands of kms.
>>
>>17290313
well OP you got yourself a pen pal. Just stay away from any sex talk cause 15 will get you 20 years
>>
>>17290313
i want to see your face when she gets Blacked
>>
>>17290313
Seek out other girls while talking to her, but don't let her know about them.
>>
Well, besides the fact she's underage, LDR need more maintainence than a RL relationship to succeed. It takes a fuck ton of money to visit each other, making sure that your physically compatible, and then the move is also very expensive as well since one of you will have to support the other. You also need a fairly strict timeframe to move the ldr into rl, such as "We need to be living in the same city within a year" or something like that. Without explicit goals, it's very easy to just let these drag on indefinitely, which is horrible.

Try to visit each other more than once before you decide to move. Sometimes physical habits can kill love, or any other combination of factors. The hardest part I think for you is your ages. You should be in college or working and she will be too in 2-3 years. It'll probably be you going to her for school/work if you want this to hurry up, which is UNBELIEVABLY FUCKING STRESSFUL on the person moving because they will have NO SUPPORT SYSTEM besides the other person. It takes patience while they find job, friends, stability, so you have to exercise infinite patience.

Good luck, bro. It can be done, but it is the hardest thing. I'm getting married to the guy I was in a ldr with (he was 18, I was 25 when we got together). We were apart for a year, visited each other 3 times, and then moved in together. It was so hard, but I feel we value our relationship more because we had to be apart for so long. Hope things work out for you two.
>>
I imagine this is copy pasta but she's below the age of consent and you probably shouldn't be typing about her on this crappy website

Find someone nearer your age or you might get in trouble
>>
Thanks for the responses, guys.

>>17290329
15 will get me to 20yrs? U talkin' about jail?

>>17290331
I'm not sure about that "Blacked" meaning , but as I said I know her name, got her socials, also know his brother and talked to her mum in call, and we even webcam a lot.

>>17290340
Actually I'm telling her everything (also my other relations with girls) and I feel she kinda doesn't like that, tho she always says that I have to have fun, and do whatever I want, and she wants me to be good , saying all of that it in a very positive way, so idk...
>>
>>17290358
Thank you VERY much for this complete response. I am very happy you guys made something like this and that your story envolved like this, and I hope it will go even better and far, and I am sure it will.
By my side, I never seriously thought about having a story with this girl, it's going just as I described above there... Neither pointing in the sexual part, as I have way more experience than her, and she has almost none. That physical attraction is just a strong hug and cuddle, and saying sweet words to each other ears..
Thanks again for the answer, it helped me a lot to make something clearer, Have a great night/day.
>>17290364
No copy and pasta. I had even to re-write the post because I forgot to complete the CAPTCHA... and as I just answered back, it's not about relationship or sex, of course not; I thought I made it clear in the last part of the topic I posted.
Anyways thanks a lot for giving me a response!
>>
>Inb4 "15 YO gril" is actually a forty year old man with a voice changer.
>>
>>17290365
>got her socials
Please don't tell me you mean her social security number
>>
>>17290430
Code me , as you know about softwares more than me , also a program who simulates faces, a living family atmosphere in a room interacting with me , giving me responses according the exact speed of the UDP packets upgoing from my computer . Also steal for me 10-20 Facebook accounts created at least 3-4 years ago that are close friends of this "forty year old man" , and do a list of at least 10 more other things so maybe you'll be close enough to reach the 10% of credibility that you are a girl and trying to get me.
Next time give me a funnier response :3

>>17290441
So funny man, teach me pls
>>
>>17290470
That's a lot of evidence for your case file kek
>>
>>17290490
Np peggy
>>
>>17290470
I was serious.
>>
>>17290548
sad
>>
>>17290562
Well then what did you mean?
>>
>>17290470
>code me , as you know about softwares more than me , also a program who simulates faces, a living family atmosphere in a room interacting with me , giving me responses according the exact speed of the UDP packets upgoing from my computer . Also steal for me 10-20 Facebook accounts created at least 3-4 years ago that are close friends of this "forty year old man" , and do a list of at least 10 more other things so maybe you'll be close enough to reach the 10% of credibility that you are a girl and trying to get me.
Next time give me a funnier response :3
I wasn't trying to give you a funny response, it was meant to be funny only to me, dumbass, and it succeeded. It would be easy to fake all of these things, and even pay a women or use a niece of his for the conversations where you were talking to the "her". It all leads to either you or "her" flying over to the other and you ultimately getting raped.

It's not gay if you say "no homo," something I'm sure he'll be willing to do for you.
>>
>>17290612
If it should be just funny for you take your shit outta her and re-send it back all onto your mouth.
Greetings
>>
>>17290612
U got sick problems mate
>>
>>17290713
How did you know I was fucking her?
>>
>>17290716
I'm perfectly healthy, haven't had a cold in ages.
>>
>>17290313
OP she's only 15, she doesn't know shit about the world. Don't be naive and fall for her. LDR is just a fantasy. Don't get sucked into the fantasy. It leads to a long tunnel of doom and despair.
>>
>>17290725
That's rather unfortunate
>>
>>17290769
Half of me says exactly this.
As first commenter said, I just found a pen pal myself, and I'm going to keep it like this...
>>
Where are you both from? Also, 18 and 15 is fine OP.
>>
>>17290329
In most states in America they have laws that let you fuck if the person is only a little younger than you

And OP said kilometers so he probably isn't American
>>
>>17292142
I'm from Italy, she's from Portugal.
But I am not originally Italian, neither she is Portuguese.
But we are both citizen and we both know 3 languages very well.
It's all too fucking similar, again.
>>
>>17292177
I was almost writing "miles" or "feet" but I wanted to make u figuring out I wasn't american indeed.
And yeah, in Italy also there's this law I guess.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.