[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you wing it solo? How do you go to a bar or a club without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1460876570099.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460876570099.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
How do you wing it solo? How do you go to a bar or a club without looking like a lonely loser?
>>
File: 1466800517964.jpg (112 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1466800517964.jpg
112 KB, 600x700
>>17290106
Get killed by a drunk driver
>>
>>17290106
Solo its a no-no in a bar/club.
But solo is great on any other random place. Why dont you try that first?
8/11 success at the moment for me
>>
>>17290149
Where do you go?
>>
>>17290161
I had luck with:

City tours (3 times! )
A movie-analysis group(x1) sorry i'm not sure how to translate that one to english
A random encounter waiting to pay my stuff on the market
An open class in my university
Buying some ice cream during my last vacations
Buying a watch

(All this on the last 6 years I think. I'm not some gigolo and I prefer to be in a relationship)

Be casual, be cool. She doesnt know who you are, let her fill the gaps with ger own fantástico

Practice is your friend
>>
>>17290106
Idk about a club but I do it all the time in bars.

Remember that you have every right to be there, and to be confident. Also remember to be patient, sometimes the people just aren't there. If you see someone else alone, dude or lady, whatever, approach them. I like to offer to do a shot together, and ask them questions and stuff.

It's actually pretty easy to carry on a conversation with a stranger, the tricky part is creating a context where you can initiate it. I like to use drinks because people go to bars to drink anyway.

If you just want to be at a bar alone, there's literally nothing stopping you. Bring a book, have a beer. It can be pretty comfy.
>>
I've done it a few times mostly when travelling..

Don't go too early, you want to get there when most people are drunk and more willing to chat with randoms.

Offer to buy drinks if someone starts talking to you, it's great way to break the ice.

If someone asks where your friends are you say you went out with a friend who hooked up with someone and left but you wanted to stay and drink or you're from out of town and don't know anyone here.

Usually you don't go trying to hang out with people in large groups of friends, you want to start talking to other solo people or groups of 2-3.

Don't creep on to girls/guys when you are solo, it looks desperate.. wait until you have a wingman/friend.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.