[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend and i are in a fight currently over what I find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1463730365575.jpg (2 MB, 633x5703) Image search: [Google]
1463730365575.jpg
2 MB, 633x5703
My girlfriend and i are in a fight currently over what I find the stupidest and pointless thing ever. I need some help on seeing what I did wrong.

We were taking pictures on the lifeguard seat at a beach and talking. There was a break in it all and I noticed some young girls maybe 12 or so (were both 20) taking pictures on the boardwalk. I told her I'd be right back, I wanted to photobomb them. I didn't just run away, I have her a fair warning, said he right back and ran. Some insight, this is kinda my personality. I'll jump into restaurant workers singing happy birthday and stand with them and clap and laugh, i just love making people laugh and enjoy doing things like this.

She's now mad at me for this. She has anxiety and depression, and this seems to be triggered by everything I do and it's getting frustrating. She said it's because I left her alone, to photobomb some stupid bitchs picture (lol she was 12) and interrupted what we were doing. I ruined our night in her mind. We didn't have to leave but she insisted and is telling me I'm not considering her feelings.

This is getting more common and painful, what do I do? I love her to he'll and back but when this shit happens if want to rip my hair out.
>>
File: slutty-prom-dress-20102.jpg (29 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
slutty-prom-dress-20102.jpg
29 KB, 420x315
>>17290101
Admit it anon - you wanted to creampie the 12 year old, didn't you?
>>
>>17290101
Does she have and actual diagnosed depression? If not tell her to grow up
>>
File: 1460839162536.gif (1 MB, 245x280) Image search: [Google]
1460839162536.gif
1 MB, 245x280
>>17290126
>guy photobombs 12 year olds
>tells girl to grow up
>>
>>17290101
Stand your ground mate. You are not helping her if you let her win those arguments
She is young, she has plenty of time to learn how to deal with anxiety, you can only support her
>>
your gf has a mental illness man.
if it frustrates you then broke up with her, because it will not go away.
with that said, i think its easy to point the finger at her mental illness and say "this is why she got mad at me".
maybe she got mad at you because she felt jealous or underappreciated. maybe she got ma because she thinks it is a bit childish of you to do it. either way, these are my 2 cents.
>>
I'm sure your girlfriend has plenty of faults, op, but you are an attention hungry, egocentric idiot
>>
>>17290101
>I'm such a fun guy! Tee hee! NOTICE ME, EVERYONE!!!! Why doesn't my girlfriend appreciate me?

I'd find your antics and need for attention from strangers to be really tiresome. It's not that any individual incident would be all that bad, but being a constant thing makes it not be about just one incident, it's the accumulated weight of every time it's happened, and the fact that it keeps happening.

So I dunno. I guess have a talk with her, let her know that you're always going to ignore her to go act like an attention whore any time you see an opportunity, and if she doesn't want to accept that about you, the two of you should part ways.
>>
File: vk7O8idt_400x400.jpg (12 KB, 279x279) Image search: [Google]
vk7O8idt_400x400.jpg
12 KB, 279x279
op, Its cool to be yourself, dont suppress your personality too much

Your gf has a health problem that needs therapy and medication

Also she probably needs to do some introspection, if she cant tell when someone actively ruins an afternoon vs when someone is just different and that rustles her jimmies
>>
I won't justify my childish behavior but I feel threatening to break up with me over it isn't really a proper reaction.

Thanks for the insight guys, she doesn't quite understand my side of it but we managed to work things out a bit.
>>
>>17290101
God you sound like one of those faggots who thinks he's so fucking quirky and spontaneous. Have you ever thought that your spontaneous antics might be causing her to cringe out?
>>
>>17290294
I appreciate your criticism but no, this is not it. I realize I'm not automatically quirky and funny because I can be an obnoxious fag, but she does not find my antics cringey. Whether or not you believe what I say is your call.
>>
>>17290135
>but you are an attention hungry, egocentric idiot
right on
>>
>>17290306
just control yourself a bit in public with her, not too much to ask
>>
>>17290283
She doesn't like it and doesn't want to be in a relationship with someone who displays such behaviors. Once you realize that, what she said makes perfect sense. She should have just dumped you straight out because at least one of you will resent the other going forward.
>>
>>17290101
sounds like you appreciate strangers more than your gf
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.