[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ what do you do when a girl who previously wanted a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 750x750
Hey /adv/ what do you do when a girl who previously wanted a relationship just wants to be fuck buddies. I want a relationship she doesnt, i had fucked some other chick she found more attractive after she told me that we cant be together and 24 hours later she wants to be back together. What would you guys do? Keep in mind i love this girl and shes also one of my close friends so try to put yourself in my position
>>
>>17289963
Talk to her about a relationship.
>>
>>17289974
I did and then she talked about how shes emotionally unstable
Part of me feels like its a cop out for something dumb
The worst part was that after i start fucking around she changes her mind about everything and now changes again
>>
>>17289963
if you told her maybe she just left cause she was stressed and didnt wnt you to be with some one else. if you didnt tell her then its pretty gross to go back.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.