[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to deal with a pest?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 750x750
Hey there /adv/ so I have quite the train wreck of a human being, as the ex to my current girlfriend. The only reason he is even relevant is because she had a daughter with him. Keep in mind I love my girlfriend and her little girl is an angel. I see myself spending the rest of my life with them and developing a beautiful loving family.

Now here's the issue at hand. This degenerate piece of shit has abused her for 5 years. The five years they were in a relationship. If you can even call it that. He has raped her (sex without consent, and her refusal), has told her when she was actually raped by someone whome she trusted that it was her fault and told her to get over it, and I now have proof that he physically abuses his child (markings of a beating to the back). I have a friend who is related to the Feds who I can call up and tell him if anyone is harassing me or anyone I care about. I've told the EX that if he doesn't stop his shit, I'll call this 300lb bear of a man and his squad to his front door and send him into a concrete cell. He ain't taking me seriously (big mistake). How should I proceed? This man has proven he's mentally inept in every way. And I want to end this without violence if possible.

Any advice is well appreciated. I'll follow up with more details if needed.
>>
You should get a gf who isn't used goods with a baggage trail.
>>
>>17289815
And you already made a threat and haven't followed up on it, so why should he take seriously?

You're a joke, cuck.
>>
File: 1450366227108.jpg (16 KB, 480x343) Image search: [Google]
1450366227108.jpg
16 KB, 480x343
She married you for resources, you've willingly become the loser in the game of natural selection. Kudos for the exceptional self-delusion though, I wish I could do that to myself.
>>
Good shit y'all. Then it's clear I'll have my fed friend knock on his door today :^)

Baggage trail or not it ends today. Had enough of his stupid shit. Glad to know I put an inbred fuck in jail. He's lucky I came to listen to you idiots rather than smash a bottle of 1800 across his face. Despite that I should have a long time ago.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.