[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't really know what to do. I'm turning 19 soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
I don't really know what to do. I'm turning 19 soon and i feel like a complete loser.
I am still a virgin, mostly because i am an idiot and did not use those chicks that liked me back in 9th and 10th grade, because i didn't like them and because i in fact didn't want to use them. I also because kept running after one chick for almost 2 years. She asked me out, then changed her mind, played me basically. I am still not completely over her but i have tried to ask out one chick i was sorta into. She said no, because she is gay. Whether it is truth or not, i don't care, not the problem
My problem is, i am at this stage when i think that noone will ever like me, i will be lonely for the rest of my life and die a virgin loser. Like i understand that if some chick i am not into,regardless of how hot she is had asked me out, i would probably say no... What should i do?
>>
>>17289730
Bunch of typos,but whatever, fuck it
>>
>>17289730
>It's another "teenager that thinks his life is over" episode
>>
>>17289736
Fucking reruns!
>>
Despite what you've seen on TV, 19 isn't too old to be a virgin. Trust me, you'd regret fucking hs slags anyway. Try not to focus on having sex (I know, easier said than done w/ a teenage boy), and instead focus on becoming a better person, learning stuff, gaining life experience, etc. Finding the right girl and losing your virginity will fall into place naturally.
>>
eh,ill bump it
>>
File: Gaaaay.jpg (20 KB, 336x335) Image search: [Google]
Gaaaay.jpg
20 KB, 336x335
>>17289730
>I'm turning 19 soon
You're basically fuckin' twelve, chill out man.
>>
>>17289730

What the fuck were you doing at 17 n 18...
>>
I find it funny listening this shit, when I was at the same age, anything I wanted I literally willed it into existence.
If I wanted it really bad I work hard for it.
Want a constant flow of pussy? Go to gym, lift heavy, study hard, finish school, go out get a tad bit drunk, try a lot, fail a lot, succeed sometimes.
That's literally the fucking trick.
You will be overflowing with pussy if you did all of these steps and even if you only did the last bit about going out, you will get a fuck here and there.
>>
>>17290318
said before, i kept running after one chick
and only by the end of my senior year i asked another girl out, she said she was lesbian
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.