[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I start vaping? It makes you look like a cunt, but it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: meanie.png (248 KB, 417x439) Image search: [Google]
meanie.png
248 KB, 417x439
Should I start vaping?

It makes you look like a cunt, but it may help me with my meth addiction.
>>
>current year
>not joining the vape naysh
>>
>smoking a battery powered dildo

It'll go nicely with your fedora.
>>
>>17289746
Better than meth.
>>
Dude if anything will help with your meth addiction go for it. Just get low or zero nicotine juice and remember that you don't need more than like 30w unless you're cloud chasing. And if you are, again better than meth.
>>
>>17289770
If there's no nicotine, what's the point?
>>
>>17289729
If you're a meth addict, you should an hero right away to keep your family safe.
>>
>>17289896
They say the same thing to vapers.
>>
>>17290005
Nobody sucked dick for juice.
>>
>>17289729
I vape cannabis and cannabis concentrates most days. The nicotine stuff never did that much for me, it just made me puff and puff and puff like a fiend. The weed at least lets me get stoned so that I get chilled out and sidetracked and don't feel the need to redose for a while. I do chase the dragon with everything though, but weed is easier to stop than most things if you ever want to get completely clean.
>>
Do it. No more meth.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.