[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me with Gf >notice a car I like, price not relevant.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: 1462952714170.gif (1 MB, 540x294) Image search: [Google]
1462952714170.gif
1 MB, 540x294
>be me with Gf
>notice a car I like, price not relevant.
>need a car, price is in my range
>call the owner and set up time to look and buy after leaving car to walk around for a bit.
>walk by the car and notice a 26 year old retarded man rubbing up against the car and smearing hand grease and mouth saliva on the car
>tell Gf that it bothers me because I am mostly likely buying the car and as a consumer I don't appreciate Retard McGee unsupervised doing Shit to the car.
>fyi I don't care about Retards one way or the other and I know the Retard lives on the street but does NOT own the car.
>Gf proceeds to tell me it doesn't matter and "quit making a big deal about it"
>tell her why it irritates me. She proceeds to say "he's only looking at the car, its fine." Over and over no matter what.
>I lose my temper at her shenanigans and say "he's not fucking looking, he's just smearing and humping the car. There's a difference."
>proceeds to give me a stereotypical "wow" like she's above the behavior which she is clearly not.
We walk home arguing about how am a bad person.
I don't need your approval /adv/, this is my first time here so give it to me straight. Am I wrong in being uncomfortable with this? I plan on buying the car but it irritates me that the Retard is just smearing Shit all over the car and humping it all day. Was it so wrong to share this feeling with the gf?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>17289712
I don't think that you're a bad person, you were just put in a awkward situation. To say the least. You just didn't want some dude smearing his body fluids over your car you're going to get in the near future. Yes, he might have not been able to help it, but anyone would get pissed there. Perfectly understandable.
>>
It's a pretty inconsequential thing to get so worked up about. It's not as if he was keying or smashing the car, he just drooled on it or whatever. It's perfectly fine to get mildly irritated, but it was nothing to have a fight over, are you two gonna argue when a bird shits on the car? Or when mud gathers at the bottom? All of these problems can be resolved by simply throwing some water on it, you did have a bit of an overreaction.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.