[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yoga As A New Religion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: UVLight-spectrum.jpg (31 KB, 510x291) Image search: [Google]
UVLight-spectrum.jpg
31 KB, 510x291
Yoga has changed my life. I want to share it with those whom it could benefit and are interested.
It bestows all the virtues of a valuable life. It increases your ability in just about everything - it is truly amazing. IT will give you a zeal for life itself!

Go to the Kriyas Section here at pinklotus.org
>>
Yoga is not a jew religion. It is one part of a very, very old religion.
>>
>>17289594
Um, that should be NEW religion. Very unfortunate typo. Sorry about that.
>>
>>17289590
You can get the same effect from smoking weed.
>>
>>17289626
Unentirely true, I use to smoke weed and weed gives you a sleepy, unenergetic state. Yoga gives you an energetic state, contrary to weed. The two cannot compare! If you want upliftment,empowerment, ADVANCEMENT - TAKE UP YOGA. I advise you now!
>>
>>17289626
There is a reason weed is considered an ILLEGAL DRUG! Since the earliest times!
>>
Do not take my word for it! Try it out!
>>
If any one is interested Please feel free to ask some questions. Do not hesitate
>>
>>17289739
Did you ever a goose?
>>
Don't you get tired of having your threads deleted, shill?
>>
File: 147a.jpg (75 KB, 427x546) Image search: [Google]
147a.jpg
75 KB, 427x546
Call me a shill, but it has changed my life for the better. If you do not like it, do not waste OUR time by harassing us. We who only want to be happy and leave good lives!

Read Here: http://fourth-reich666.angelfire.com/the-true-speeches-of-adolf-hitler.html
>>
>that feel when part of a yoga and meditation community but secretly atheist

I concur with how it has changed my life and made me extremely happy and peaceful. But since I'm still a non believer deep down, I doubt I could be a professional yoga instructor except at someplace where its fitness focused like yogacucks, and have no success trying to enlighten people on 4chan
>>
>>17289869
The creed of justice and truth may call your name! Help make this world better by fighting for the truth.

Read The Truth Here: http://fourth-reich666.angelfire.com/the-true-speeches-of-adolf-hitler.html
>>
File: funny-yoga-pictures.jpg (34 KB, 620x390) Image search: [Google]
funny-yoga-pictures.jpg
34 KB, 620x390
I didn't find God, but it did wonders for my back pain.

About 15% of back pain is caused by connective tissue, and people with that problem have almost miraculous results from simple stretching exercises. I was lucky enough to fall into that category.

I was taking pain pills every six hours, every single day, for years. Now I do fifteen minutes of stretching every day.

It gave me my life back.
>>
>>17289958
Stretching is good but it is not yoga. Yoga is basically stretching but with the breath connected with the stretch or in the Kriyas I linked - the flex. There really is no stretching now that I come to think of it. Im nursing a knee injury so I have not done it in awhile, excuse my lack of memory.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.