[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Move to new state to start college >Small school, so everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1446085014881.jpg (44 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
1446085014881.jpg
44 KB, 500x381
>Move to new state to start college
>Small school, so everyone knows each other
>Instantly the social outcast
>Try my luck with girls, they don't even hide their disgust toward me
>Terrible social anxiety due to upbringing and heavy isolation
>Father cheated on my mother, they're getting a divorce
>Best friend back home is in and out of the psyche ward

Fuck, man. I can't deal with this crippling loneliness. I've tried going out to bars, but end up having panic attacks because of the people there. I've tried finding social gatherings and clubs, but it's the same deal -- I end up being the outcast. For fuck's sake, I even went to a social anxiety gathering, and felt like I was just a doormat that made everyone else feel relieved to not be me. I can't help but feel like sentient trash.
>>
Breathe into your balls
>>
>>17289518
Try therapy. Klonopin worked for me!
>>
>>17289543
>Try my luck with girls, they don't even hide their disgust toward me

Fucking blue pilled cunts!
>>
>>17289543
Therapy is a sham. It's like going to a witch doctor. It's better to talk to people you know and face your problems head on.
>>
anxiety is brain damage, therapy helps, pills help, together they help more, other things also help like healthy eating, night sleep, exercise and shrooms

The only thing i wouldnt recommend are the shrooms
>>
>>17289675
not that it matters too much but since the other anon mentioned his medicine, Valdoxan worked for me (agomelatine)
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.