[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I win over a girl who's completely immune to sarcasm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: kevin pollack.jpg (31 KB, 354x400) Image search: [Google]
kevin pollack.jpg
31 KB, 354x400
How do I win over a girl who's completely immune to sarcasm and double entendres, and takes everything literally?

>pic unrelated
>>
Why would you even want that?
>>
>>17289448
She's very pretty and she's fun to be around.
>>
>>17289441
Why are you trying to score with an autist m9?
>>
>>17289461
-hot
-fun
-good sense of humor
-hopefully other people won't try to score with her
>>
>>17289441
>win over

Be yourself and if she doesn't like you there's nothing you can do. What does sarcasm and double entendres have to do with anything? Is that literally the breadth of your social skills?
>>
>>17289464
(i mean good sense of humour besides the fact I mentioned in OP)
>>17289467
Idk if those are the breadth of my social skills, I'm just wondering if I should be extra direct about liking her or something.
>>
>>17289464
>hopefully other people won't try to score with her
Are you honestly telling me that the greatest aspiration you have for a relationship is "grab the leftover shit from the bottom of the bargain barrel that no one else wanted"?

You need to learn to value yourself a bit higher.
>>
>>17289469
>if I should be extra direct about liking her or something

That's not something anyone here can tell you. I mean, if it's obvious that she's not picking up romantic type vibes when you hang out together, you should probably try a different tack. Just be prepared to be shot down at any moment, it may just be she doesn't like you that way.
>>
>>17289483
Yah that's a possibility I'm ready for just in case. Thanks.
>>17289476
I wasn't really serious about that last line, just replying to the idea that she sounds unlikeable here. She's really good looking and I enjoy hanging out with her a lot. If she happened to like me back too she's as good as it gets. I'm sure she must have a bunch of other guys after her as well.

Btw she did mention herself once that she doesn't get sarcasm and I've had to explain some jokes and comments to her at times. Doesn't make her any less cool though.
>>
>>17289448
Can't do any better.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.