[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone immediately assume when there's a problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Why does everyone immediately assume when there's a problem in the relationship the girl is cheating on here? Why also is the guy always demeaned on her for being a 'cuck' or otherwise?

Shouldn't we be telling the OP's that she's a cunt and he should leave her if we truly think she's cheating instead of throwing him into a hole of self-pity by making it seem as if it's his fault?
>>
Because women tend to be whores and 4chan users tend to be betas.
>>
>>17289397
it's his fault for selecting a whore.
>>
>>17289401
>Implying that all men should be able to telepathically differentiate all whores from decent people

My best friend's ex literally claimed to "save her virginity for him" for the two years they dated only to lose her virginity to some guy in a bar. It's hard to predict this shit sometimes.
>>
>>17289404
*save her virginity for him when they married
>>
Because people don't necessarily post to give advice. Some people post "kill yourself" for every problem too.
>>
>>17289410
It seems different with the 'cheating' accusations though. Some are just "lol ur getting cucked fag" but others are outright written as if they are advice but are basically telling him he's pathetic and all this bullshit
>>
>>17289392

Once when you will be old enough to undestrand how female sexuality works you will understand.
>>
>>17289421
Explain how it's his fault, though. Whenever I see a chick post on here about a guy cheating it's "you're too good for him", same goes for reality where I am, but for guys it's "lol cucked u couldn't satisfy her u fuckin beta"
>>
>>17289418
They're giving a longer written out version of "man up."
>>
>>17289426
They're projecting, that's why they say it. God help you wherever you are, jesus christ
>>
>>17289431
How is telling him to "man up" going to help? Pretty sure in most cases it's not the faithful partner's fault.

I would be telling the faithful partner that the man/woman who cheated was a selfish piece of shit and to search for someone better and that they shouldn't let a fuckwit like that mess up their life.
>>
>>17289426
His fault for picking a ho. For not having hodar or ignoring all the ho-signals that come in.
>>
>>17289450
>How is telling him to "man up" going to help?
I didn't say it was. Back to my first post
>Because people don't necessarily post to give advice

Your question is sounding like "Why aren't people nice and helpful on 4chan."
>>
>>17289485
This. The things they're saying aren't right. But it's the internet so people are gonna be assholes anyway.
>>
>>17289392
>Shouldn't we be telling the OP's that she's a cunt and he should leave her if we truly think she's cheating instead of throwing him into a hole of self-pity by making it seem as if it's his fault?

He thinks we're trying to help.

teasing_schoolgirls.jpeg
>>
>>17289392
>Why does everyone immediately assume when there's a problem in the relationship the girl is cheating on here? Why also is the guy always demeaned on her for being a 'cuck' or otherwise?
Not everyone does. Unfortunately, we're being raided by a bunch of redpillers and other shitheads from /r9k/, and the admins don't have the guts to start dropping banhammers.

>Shouldn't we be telling the OP's that she's a cunt and he should leave her if we truly think she's cheating instead of throwing him into a hole of self-pity by making it seem as if it's his fault?
Yes, but that's the /r9k/ crabs-in-a-bucket mentality for you. There are other options too, which we should also be presenting. And we do, when we can. Unfortunately, we also wind up wasting a lot of time and energy repelling the bitter unfuckables.
>>
>>17289401
Okay how to tell if a girls is going to be a cheating whore?
>>
>>17289668
If she listens to rap music.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.