[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ so earlier this week I got the number of a cute girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1465877039258.jpg (67 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
1465877039258.jpg
67 KB, 500x666
Hey /adv/ so earlier this week I got the number of a cute girl in one of my classes. I've been texting her some here and there, trying not to come off as clingy or weird but enough to show some interest. Sometimes she won't reply to them for hours or even view them and I'm usually the one who texts first. But when we're in person she seems to give off signals that she's interested. I can't feel out if she's just being nice or she's just shy. I tried asking if she wanted to do something this weekend and she said she'd be busy. I've had similar situations where I think a girl's interested in me but it never goes anywhere and I don't want that to happen again. Any advice?

tl;dr Met this girl, got her number but I keep getting mixed signals
>>
>>17289348
Don't text and drive
>>
>>17289348

texting is not real life. trust real life. worse case scenario she says 'sorry im not into you like that' and then your life is no different than it was the day before.

ask her out on a legit date. dont get mad just cuz people have lives.

i can take up to 24 hours to respond to tinder messages. if ites texting 12 max but yeah.
>>
>>17289348
>Any advice?

You met this girl, got her number and kept getting mixed signals.

There's nothing more to it.

What, you want us to divine what that means? Ask a psychic.
>>
>>17289365
Yeah you're right, I just need to stop worrying so much. I've just been lead on so many times it just feels normal
>>
>>17289372

stop saying things like 'lead on'.

they cant lead you on if you're an actual fucking guy and just ask a girl you like on a date. you are not obligated to wait til you get some signal. if a girl says no just act like its no big deal, cuz its not. your worth is not dependent on whether or not a girl feels chemistry with you.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.