[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get back at an ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: angry.jpg (5 KB, 180x135) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
5 KB, 180x135
hi guys Ive never posted on here before but i was told this was a good place to start. Im looking for ways to get back and an ex sort of revenge ideas. she cheated on me after 5 years and screwed me over big time Im not looking to get anybody in jail just screw with them a bit. I have her personal info social- she already has bad credit, her phone number, address ect-she lives in an apt so its not very easy to slash her tires or whatever since theres cameras.she has a fb and he does too. Ideally Id like an idea to do things along the lines of making the other think theyre cheating but theyre not stupid enough for a catfish. but at this point Ill take any revenge ideas. I know i should just walk away and all that be the bigger person normally i would but theyve started some pretty serious rumors about me and basically turned everyone against me to the point where its embarrassing to even leave my house.and no I wont leak her nudes lol
any ideas are welcomed.
>>
>>17289341

>they turned everybody against me

then leave town. revenge wont fix that, and it sounds to me like you are exaggerating. unless you were already an awful person thered be no reason for everyone to just turn against you.
>>
>>17289341
>How to get back at an ex.

Step 1 (important!):

- Get over it.
>>
>>17289341
Success is the best revenge. What kind of rumors did she spread? Just become such an awesome person that people will see through her shit. If the rumors are based on truth then just own it. Most of the power of a rumor comes from the fact it makes you uncomfortable away. If you own it, people will dismiss it.
>>
she just told everyone i cheated on her which i didnt but we shared all of our friends so now everyone thinks im the bad guy
>>
>>17289341
The worst pain you can inflict on a girl is this: ignoring her.

She wants you to get back at her. After all, that shows her you still care about it all. But if she doesn't get any attention, then she'll go crazy.
>>
>>17289364
Well if they're really your friends they'll listen to you. If you have evidence of her being the cheater you can show them or just tell them to trust you. Start with your closest friends, sit them down and calmly explain how it's bs and why. Getting revenge and paying attention to her would only give her more credibility.
>>
>>17289341
my nigga the best form of revenge is self-improvement and nothing more
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.