[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Medical question incoming. I have a pretty bad ear infection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1452118428651.png (1 MB, 852x854) Image search: [Google]
1452118428651.png
1 MB, 852x854
Medical question incoming. I have a pretty bad ear infection and after about 3 days of trying to bear this darn infection I finally went to go see a doctor. She checked my ear and said it was no doubt an ear infection, she predcribed me some ibouprofen and some antibiotic ear drops. After applying the ear drops (I'm supposed to put 4 drops into my infected ear 4 times a day) I had my head tilted and let the ear drops go to work for 10 min as instructed. After the 10 min I sat up straight then tilted my head sideways for whatever liquid remained in my ear can fall out. Hardly anything came out and I thought nothing of it. I ended falling asleep and after a few hours my sister reminded me to apply my ear drops again, but the thing is my ear currently feels so clogged up from the last time I put ear drops in it. Is it supposed to do that? Am I supposed to just apply more ear drops even though my ear feels clogged?
>>
>>17289336
You apply the drops as often as the doctor prescribed. If she said to use them every 4 hours, or 6 hours, or 24 hours, that's what you do.

Your ear feels weird and clogged because it's weird and clogged with infection and medicine. Keep doing as you were told.
>>
>>17289336
>Is it supposed to do that?

No, it's not. Call emergencies right now.
>>
>>17289384
>Call emergencies right now.

Yeah. Tell them you have a clogged ear. They'll understand.
>>
what is name of the ear drops?
isn`t clogged ear in Adverse effects?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.