[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay chat advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: literally_me.png (157 KB, 687x800) Image search: [Google]
literally_me.png
157 KB, 687x800
What are some good places to chat with other gay (male) people? Not nescesarily to hook up, I just want some gay friends
>>
>>17289189

depends what you are after. unfortunately. online or in person? online just search 'gay chat' and see what you find but the chances of just making a 'gay friend' is pretty slim to none. as much as gay people obsess over being gay, most dont want to talk aunless its about the act itself.
>>
>>17289207
Either, or.
>>
>>17289229

then join adam4adam, grindr, tinder, everything and google 'gay chat'. ur not asking for anything specific so just ask google.
>>
>>17289235
I'm scared of meeting people in person but I have a strong desire to suck dick
>>
>>17289241

>then join adam4adam, grindr, tinder, everything and google 'gay chat'. ur not asking for anything specific so just ask google.
>>
>>17289250
Gay guys who are normal and not under 18? I see too many underage people on my feed
>>
>>17289259

>who are normal

what does this even mean? do you think theres some site that magically caters just to you and blocks anyone who isnt 'normal;

>under 18

jesus you are picky, just block anyone who is 18, this is how the real world works, we have to deal with profiles of people we dont like you are not unique in this.

no there is no magical haven of secret guys who are local and near you but fit your stupid standards.
>>
>>17289266
I've had bad experiences and didn't know where the best place to go was. Sorry if I come off as rude, I didn't mean normal in a bad connotation; sorry
>>
>>17289283

the problem is you dont say what normal is. and either way, every site just lets any gay guy join. the only way they get kicked off is if they do some shit like prostitution or weird drug stuff but evne then they can often get by.
>>
>>17289292
I don't know, intimacy is important in a relationship and the last guy I dated was decent looking but he behaved like a maniac. That's kind of where I'm coming from when I say normal, I can't handle the crazies lol
>>
go to a gay club and buy someone a drink, you just have to read the situation and gauge if they are interested.
Or sit on Grindr, Tindr, Jackd, manhunt, craiglist scrolling for hours to find someone who isn't a junkie mess or complete whore.
>>
>>17289189
Literally any lgbt+ community or app.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.