[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Want my ex back...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (7 KB, 285x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
7 KB, 285x240
me and my ex broke up 9 weeks ago.
Three weeks ago, we met up and talked and we agreed that even if she can't move on, and she feels that it maybe might be a mistake to let me go, that I should still try to move on even though I have told her clearly that she is the love of my life and I want to move on with her. However, she is in a bad spot mentally and is on drugs that basically numb all her emotions. That's why she feels that I wouldn't get a fair chance if we tried again. So we agreed to me giving her some space.

Two days ago, it was her birthday and I called her to congratulate her. I also asked her how she was doing and had a positive talk with no bad vibes really. I kept the call short and then asked her if I could call her again soon. She was positive to it and we hung up. Besides this one call, we have had no contact at all.

My question is, how should I continue this? When is the appropriate time to call her so as to not being pushy or a gnat or whatever? Also, is it too soon to ask her to meet me, not on a date but for some coffee or something?

I really like this girl and really want to be with her and help her through this. But I really can't read her feelings since they are all being blocked by pain killers...
>>
Sorry if I am being a bit of a sissy on this one. But like I said, this is my first long-term relationship and I have felt that this girl is the one ever since I first met her and that hasn't changed.
>>
>>17289172
Proper time to call her again: never.
You didn't give us any insight why you broke up. But from whatever i've been through you never enter the same river twice. It is not worth it.
>>
File: 78452.jpg (171 KB, 720x1050) Image search: [Google]
78452.jpg
171 KB, 720x1050
>>17289172
>how should I continue this?
No.
> When is the appropriate time to call her so as to not being pushy or a gnat or whatever?
Never.
>Also, is it too soon to ask her to meet me, not on a date but for some coffee or something?
Stop.
>>
The reason was because she didn't have the same feelings for me when I asked her how she felt. But two weeks later, she came back "to leave my stuff". I later found out that this wasn't the real reason, but because she still had feelings for me, which was the only reason we broke up in the first place. But because I was just cold and took the stuff and let her leave, she accepted that the relationship was over and during this time, she has been on pain killers for her injuries and they have helped her move away from me so to speek.
>>
>>17289220
Abandon ship. Don't get yourself in crazy. Next thing you'll know is that she cucked you with someone else.
>>
>>17289172
Sometimes the advice you get is contrary to your wants, because your emotions cloud your judgement and is causes you to act irrationally in a way that is going to cause you to suffer a lot more.

Everything about this girl is bad news. If you've ever praised logic and condemned emotional thinking, you'll listen to us.
>>
I'm glad I came here. Thank you for the advice guys. I needed a push in the right direction. Any advice on how to handle the hope of us being together again, or how to get rid of this guilt, angst and regret I'm feeling? I can't stand it...
>>
>>17289281
It's a bad trip man, i've been there. I needed to be slapped in the face with "you got cucked fag" news to actually shake it off. Everybody is different, but usually some border you have needs to be crossed so all the built-up emotional rollercoaster could leave.
>>
>>17289183
this

If she is in some bad spot and because of this she just dumped you - she doesnt need you or want you in her life. If she feels she is better of dealing with problems whe you arent around she thinks of you as another problem she needs to deal with.

Just ignore and move on. She isnt worth it
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.