[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi /adv/, little bit of a long story and i hope youll take the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
hi /adv/, little bit of a long story and i hope youll take the time to help me out; 4 months ago i was sitting in my colleges dining hall, eating lunch when i saw this girl, who would become my gf of now 4 months. we made eye contact several times until i gave her my number. This was on a thursday. She texted me, and we planned to go out on a date for sunday evening because she was visiting a friend's college. I figured that was fine, and we talked a little bit just about where we lived on campus and simple things. First date went really well and we decided to make it official because we had already had such a connection. Now dont get me wrong, i still love this girl, but she mentioned at one point (i forget if it was the first date or somewhere in between then and now) that she mentioned the night before she came back to our school, she had made out with some random guy at a frat party while drunk. Quick backstory: she was there because she was visiting and one of her friends boyfriends got them all on a list to go to this frat for one reason or another. she hooked up before that and i had no problem with that, but the fact that she made out with this random guy a night before we decided to be together really upsets me. Am i in the right or am i wrong? thank you for reading and i hope you can help. Feel free to ask any questions if anything needs clarification
>>
so she was at that party and kissed someone in saturday?
>>
>>17289071
yes
>>
>>17289060
Getting worked up over inconsequential shit is always a bad idea. If you two weren't dating exclusively to the explicit understanding of both of you what that means, you have no right to be mad about what she does with her free time when she's single. Period.

Get the fuck over it, be happy you've got a girl at all, and man up enough to believe she's got no reason to cheat on you. It'll make everything easier whether it's true or not.
>>
>>17289074
well, has she kissed anyone after You become a couple?
when did she tell You that, does she feel guilty?
are You happy with her?
how old are You and she?
>>
>>17289089
this, if You think she is Your right, become her right
>>
>>17289089
Thank you very much
>>17289091
No
Yes
Yes
I am 19 and she is 18-- she started college a year early
>>
>>17289096
when she feels guilty, there is no reason for making it worse.

I would get upset too, but I beaulieve that forgiving things is quite important in long lasting relationship

>>17289071
>>17289091
>>17289094
(this was all me)
for fuck sake, I am prying, sorry for so many questions.
>>
>>17289111
no no thank you so much. i dont really mind when people pry because it lets them help me more.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.