[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be me Have gf Good sex and get hard around her easily Had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1466676164297.jpg (15 KB, 700x337) Image search: [Google]
1466676164297.jpg
15 KB, 700x337
Be me

Have gf

Good sex and get hard around her easily

Had been in a shitty spot previously and made friends with gay guy

He insists I'm bi or gay and pressures me into sex

Do it two times but rly drunk

I'm happy with my gf and she supports whatever or whoever I am as we've talked about this and she's bisexual.

What could this mean about me? I don't fantasize about men but could that side be so deeply suppressed?
>>
Oh and the guy said since we were hanging out often that we were dating and I went along with it
>>
see where it takes you. see if you're attracted to the guy. you never know, he might just be an ice breaker, or not your type.
>>
>>17288857

That's the thing is I'm afraid of that because I'm really happy I found my girlfriend and don't wanna lose her :/
>>
>>17288844
you got brainwashed by a fag trying to fuck you

people in prisions fuck between them all the time

there's nothing like a 'sexual orientation', its merely a description of your current sex proclivities, there's lots of people who have sex one way their whole life and then go the opposite way and find its also pleasurable, both gay and hetero

the only truth is rubbing your penis feels nice and makes blood flood to it, the reason you get boners is because your brain has associated certain perceptions with sex so it sends the blood there in preparation

take it like food, for sex is a physiological process. Wouldn't it be retarded to say "i've eaten this my whole life so i can only eat this, if i eat other stuff i wouldn't be able to digest it"?

the fact is there's a lot of political discourse trying to control the way you fuck, just let it go and do whatever the fuck you think is better, stop letting others install doubt inside your head, if you want to be gay be gay, if you want to have kids have a girlfriend

there's no such thing as 'living a lie', the people who claim this either have obsessive autism or are using an easy cop-out to explain why they shit on their families to have drug-fueled orgies

Im gonna get shitted at by a lot of other posters for saying this, but you have experienced it yourself OP, you had sex both ways and don't feel one is better than the other, you simply feel that having your penis rubbed is nice, then why listen to political discourses and "scientific proof" of either side? Stop looking for excuses and be responsible for your decisions
>>
>>17288883

Thank ya
>>
>>17288883
Enjoying sexual stimulation isn't the same as sexual orientation. Blindfolded you could enjoy a handy from anyone, but knowing it is the wrong gender could easily kill any boner you have.

Arousal is the key factor - if a gender cannot elicit a response from you without resorting to some kind or deception, then you are a certain orientation. So a straight male would not be aroused by a man. Same for a straight female.

That isn't to say those are the norms anymore - bisexuality is becoming more and more common.
>>
>>17288918

Well for sure I don't exactly fit in to stereotypical straight culture but also not into gay culture. My other gay friend who isn't a sociopath swears I'm not gay but probably bi or at least bi curious. But I haven't been motivated enough to want to be with a guy in a sexual way
>>
>>17288844

>had been in shitty spot previously and made friends with a gay guy

what does the shitty spot have to do with making a gay friend?

see i think the issue here is that even if you were gay or bi, you have already rationalized that gay is inferior. thats why you would refuse to admit that you were. think about it. you were so ashamed of homosexuality that you insisted the only reason you even have a gay friend is because you were in a shitty place in life.

how would that even work? reflect on that.

that being said, i dont know, you could just be straight and let your urges run free. all men want to fuck younger smoother boys, and gay guys emulate that a lot. unless the gay guy is more masculine i would imagine you are straight but have the natural urges to fuck young cute things.

so basically bi either way
>>
>>17289050

Shitty spot as in alone and questioning my life.

He was older than me and had a more masculine physique but was much shorter and was a bottom. I don't like the idea of being fucked.

Ironically the girl I'm with now is taller than me
>>
>>17289102

>questioning my life
>only reason to have a gay friend

unless you mean you were questioning your sexuality specifically, stop being a cunt.

>hes older and masculine

sounds like you're gay to me

>BUT I DONT WANT TO GET FUCKED

neither do i. you cant convince me to bottom. it sucks cuz i will get into arguments all the time cuz im tiny, short, cute, have a great ass, and people insist i would just like it if i tried it AGAIN and that they're the magic top who will convert me.

point is i still dont do it, and you dont have to either. i dont even suck dick. i just get bottom bitches who love to serve.
>>
>>17289127

I had left my gf of 3 years because she was crazy and it was a really bad breakup so one night I smoked a bowl and had the thought that I must be gay because it explains everything.

So I messaged this gay guy I used to work with and told him I was questioning my sexuality and he wanted to meet up and we talked and shared our experiences
>>
File: IMG_20160605_1550049.jpg (326 KB, 918x1224) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160605_1550049.jpg
326 KB, 918x1224
>>17289157

thats not a shitty period, thats a break up

>it explains everything

how so? not even judging, this is just funny.

the big question is, are you attracted to dudes. would you bang me?
>>
>>17289173

Well shit youre attractive but I dont think about anything sexual. Mostly I like how your face looks
>>
>>17289180

http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=4b07177

what about now? any rush at all? any sudden sense of heat or any sensation run through your body?

also thank you.
>>
>>17289191

I'd say wide eyes for a sec seeing two cheeks and seeing a nice butt is nice. Maybe slight blood flow to penis?
>>
>>17289209

its hard to say. sexuality is a spectrum. you are at the very least open minded. i dont mean to sound tumblry but it can be more complex than just gay or straight. ultimately those labels are the most useful for describing your sexual activity as opposed to your 'identity'.

my advice is just to explore. maybe not with this older man, but if you want to download an app or go to a bar or just know a gay guy you've kinda wanted to fuck and see what happens, sober, try it.

if ur just not into it. ur not into it.

try to erase from your mind the culture surrounding sexuality. im gay, but the only people who know are my best friend and the guys i fuck. i dont consider it anyone elses busienss. you dont need to wear it on your sleeve or listen to katy perry or whatever nonsense they get up to.
>>
>>17289173
Holy fuck you are so hot not even sarcastic here
>>
>>17289242

it was mostly just a good picture, but thank you. its doing wonders for me on tinder so im definitely proud.
>>
>Do it two times but rly drunk

you are gay
>>
>>17288844
>He insists I'm bi or gay and pressures me into sex

>Do it two times but rly drunk

Come on...
>>
>>17288844

Whether you fantasize or not about men, you had sex with a man, twice. You're behaviorally bisexual, but you don't identify as bisexual. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>17289525

But I've had sex with so many more women and enjoyed it more

>>17289547

This is all I can come up with
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.