[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What it means if when I'm taking picture with a qt girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1391605034908.jpg (140 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1391605034908.jpg
140 KB, 612x612
What it means if when I'm taking picture with a qt girl I barely even know and she pushes herself so hard towards me until I can feel the exact shape of her breast?

do they do this all the time?

pic related, except replace the Dora with me, and the girl is much closer and her breast not as huge.
>>
It means stop thinking about breasts this much, virgin
>>
>>17288729
It means she wants a good picture?
>>
Really do you fucking think about how your friend can feel your nipples when you hug?
Girls simply don't think that guys get boners from hugs.
>>
>>17288732
so good picture = being as close as possible to the next person?
>>
>>17288736
Of course, dumbass.
Plus girl sees how uncomfortable you are, validates herself, show her friends and laugh at you.
>>
>>17288739
>Plus girl sees how uncomfortable you are

so if a woman sees a confident and attractive guy, she'll keep as much distance as possible when taking pic with him?
>>
>>17288734
yeah but she could've kept a more safe distance from me like pic related.

why did she need to press her body towards me?
>>
Not exactly one option.

>she's used to touching people and is not that sensitive about breaking the barrier, aka she barely registered that she was abnormally close to someone else
>she found you attractive and wanted to press up against you, at least during that specific moment
>she's a cocktease and enjoys the thought that she mindfucked you and you're wondering what she meant and/or masturbating to the memory

I mean, there's no point in not giving it a shot if you see her again, but don't take this as a definite sign.
>>
>>17288742
No, she'll try to be even closer to validate herself and fuck him in retrospect.

Also outgoing girls love hugs and will hug you as long as you aren't dirty and creepy.
>>
>>17288747
most helpful reply so far, thanks anon.
>>
>>17288752
No problem. Thought of another one, in relation to >>17288745 - that's not an exciting picture. It's just people going "yep, this is us". It's possible that she wants other people who look at the picture to get a sexy vibe from it. If you look at the OP pic, the girl's pose really flatters her body more than a straight frontal shot would do. That could be a factor as well.
>>
>What does it means if when I'm taking picture with a cute girl that I barely know and she pushes herself towards me so hard that I can feel the exact shape of her breasts?

It doesn't mean anything discernible by itself.

Don't overthink it, or you'll jump to wrong conclusions.
>>
>>17288757
>It's possible that she wants other people who look at the picture to get a sexy vibe from it.

I think that might be it also.

Now I'll just remind myself next time to be beside a girl whenever some is taking picture of me.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.