[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me out /adv/. I'm a 23 year old virgin. About two months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (301 KB, 981x1146) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301 KB, 981x1146
Help me out /adv/. I'm a 23 year old virgin. About two months ago, I met a chick who apparently really wants to fuck me. At first I thought she was a little clingy, but she really was just happy to meet a guy who wasn't like all the other guys she meets who just send her dick pics and do the whole "you're so special to me". No, we just talk about anime, video games, and food. Great right?

I have no idea what to do though. I'm not sure if I want to date, or if I'm just apprehensive about the whole thing. We talk, and last night she sent me a snap of her tits and puss, and she really wants me to fuck, but I'm finding every excuse not to in the world. She's 18, I'm 23. She's been with plenty of other guys that she wasn't afraid to tell me about, I'm a virgin. And I don't know if I'm bitching out because I don't really want to be in a relationship, or because I still have that v card.

Friends tell me to just do it, guys on a forum say she sounds clingy and is too young and I should meet people my own age, but is 5 difference really that bad?
>>
No, fucking go for it
>>
>>17288702
>you're not like the other guys
>>
>>17289129
Not my words- last night she was telling me about some dude who sent her a dick pic saying "you're so special can I see your boobs?" I haven't even flirted with her! Cause I really am not looking for anything serious.

Personally, I only want to bone cause she's insisting on it like crazy. I really would rather eat her cooking cause she's a competition level chef. She said when I spend the night she's gonna make me blueberry muffins the morning after and I'm more excited for that than fucking. But she's the one sending me pics of her vag on snap.
>>
>>17289272
>she's the one sending me pics of her vag on snap
kids these days
>>
>>17288702

>She's been with plenty of other guys

I am getting really bad vibes from her she sounds like the type that has been riding the cock carousel and is looking for a beta provider like you op.

>she really wants me to fuck

she wants to use sex to get you hooked don't fall for it.

>>17289272

>last night she was telling me about some dude who sent her a dick pic saying "you're so special can I see your boobs?"

do you really want a girlfriend who keeps in contact guys like that?

My advice to you is just to get you virginity out of the way and get out. this girl sound like bad news and lacks virtue.
>>
>>17289314
I really don't- only girl I've really been happy with was one who was just as asocial and awkward as me. There wasn't any sex, there was just affection and care for one another. Never spent money on her, aside from holiday gifts and gas money, didn't even have to buy her food! Just be there for support, care, cute smaller physical things. we had to breakup because I was leaving the state and she wasn't ready to leave her home yet.

I have no attraction to this girl outside of physical, and I ain't gonna buy into her whoring herself out for money, my work is my life right now, so I'll just fuck and chuck I guess.
>>
do it OP, you never know the next time a 23 yo virgin like yourself will get this opportunity. might as well have sex at least one time to see if you like it
>>
>>17288702

You don't get to use the wizard hat pic until you make it to 30.

Also, don't stick your dick in apparently crazy, specially when it's a virgin dick.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.