[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been talking to this girl on tinder all day today. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1465277641006.png (507 KB, 515x494) Image search: [Google]
1465277641006.png
507 KB, 515x494
Been talking to this girl on tinder all day today. It's really pathetic and I have no idea why we keep talking to each other but it's kind of working you know?

you guys got any advice? it just seems really hit or miss and kinda awkward sometimes
>>
oh yeah trying to lose my virginity btw
>>
Ask her out.
>>
>>17288579
she's suggest places she likes to go to but she lives over 45minutes away from me. We would have to actually plan it and I'm not very confident she would go all the way with it
>>
>>17288598
you won't know unless you ask
>>
>>17288601
ahh yes, Pandora's box my friend. It seems women are just alike
>>
A: you continue to text until she gets bored or distracted
>you won't be getting any

B: you escalate to sexually implicit talk, then explicit talk, and she gets turned off and deletes you
>you won't be getting any

C: same as B, only she gets turned on and you can suggest you hook up
>you might be getting some

D: you can just tell her you'll be driving up to her area if she wants to have a coffee/drink, and she accepts
>you'll be having a normal date

E: combination of all of the above, but you get her to give you some other means of contact - telephone number, Facebook, snapchat or preferred other - so that IF you fuck up by escalating, you can hit her up later, when she has had time to realise she was overreacting
>no matter what you do, you won't be getting any as long as you're not showing interest and leading her towards escalating from just basic texting

Don't be a chat buddy. All her potential interest will transform into friendzoning. Girls need to know that you want them. Up to you if it's gonna be netflix and chill or more formal/polite/fedora
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.