[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, so I'm going into college soon and I've been thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Hey, so I'm going into college soon and I've been thinking about something a lot.

>Pic Unrelated

Now I'm a pretty edgy person when it comes to jokes I make and all that good shit but I know there's limits. Recently with the Orlando shooting and just looking back at all the shootings in general I've become quite scared. How do you guys deal with it? How do you go day by day knowing you or your younger siblings could be shot and killed in a public place that you go to learn? I know I'll get some edgy answers but I need some serious ones. I would've gone to /b/ if this was a joke.
>>
>>17288211
This is a blue board, idiot.
>>
>>17288211
By not living in a country where it's commonplace. Enjoy your dysfunctional society.
>>
File: 1401601114182.png (584 KB, 680x453) Image search: [Google]
1401601114182.png
584 KB, 680x453
it's the price of freedom desu
>>
>>17288216
Sorry, just pretend its an army helmet?
>>
File: rickmorty.jpg (247 KB, 2048x973) Image search: [Google]
rickmorty.jpg
247 KB, 2048x973
Accept your mortality. You could die at any moment from anything. It's a waste of time to obsess over the inevitable.
>>
>>17288211
Don't let the bad things in life get to you man.
Anytime I make an offensive joke, I just remember that it's supposed to make people feel uncomfortable. If it makes you feel uncomfortable, then back off a bit.
>>
Just try to put it out of your mind. Mass shootings are terrifying because of their sudden and random nature but your chances of being in one are quite low. Far lower than dying in a motor vehicle accident for instance.

That said if you want to feel protected get a handgun, get good with it and start concealed carrying it. It might make the difference between stopping a madman or being just another victim before they suicide.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.