[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you make your first time with someone you really like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1466588225242.jpg (152 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
1466588225242.jpg
152 KB, 1024x681
How can you make your first time with someone you really like not awkward? Alcohol? Not a virgin but all of my first times with someone have been shit.
>>
MDMA
>>
Paying attention to her.
>>
>>17288150
First times ARE shit, no matter how experienced you both are. You either accept that and take what pleasure you can, or you accept that and look forward to the second time.

What makes the second time work is that you both pause to ask what position/foreplay/rhythm the other prefers.

For some reason - heat of passion or an odd sort of shyness - too few people pause to ask that the first time.
>>
Alcohol
>>
Bumping for similar interest.

I feel like there's a lot riding on my first time. I will be losing my virginity to my gf at some point, but we've been together for months. On the first attempt I couldn't actually get it up due to nerves and we just stopped. She's been more understanding about it than she has any right to be. Anyway I know it wont be great but I don't want it to be fucking awful.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.