[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another typical relationship question. >Been with partner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: ifv30f.jpg (44 KB, 424x512) Image search: [Google]
ifv30f.jpg
44 KB, 424x512
Another typical relationship question.

>Been with partner for 5 years.
>Sex in the last 2 years has slowly been getting few and far between.
>Sex is almost non existent now.

I've asked her if anything is bothering her or if i can help with something. She says she's fine and just says "work stuff" I say she can talk to me about it. She only really complains about 1 lazy woman she has to deal with.

I confront her about the lack of sex we have she agrees and says we need more.

But EVERY Single time i initiate or make sexual innuendo she shuts me down with an excuse. And they vary from ridiculous to plausible.

I think she might be losing interest, she says she loves me at least 2 or 3 times a day. But since the sex has been gone she's also been making jokes about me spending time with other women or jokingly sleeping with them.( I don't have any female friends that i talk or hang out with which is what is concerning.)

I'm wondering if she's cheating or not? But other than work we are together all the time because we live together.... so it would have to be during work hours if she was.

Am i overlooking something? I need a femanon opinion. Why would she make passing jokes of me sleeping with people i dont know when we spend all our time together and don't fuck anymore.

inb4 cucked.
>>
She might be insecure and joking about you with other women because she feels that she's not good enough for you. Just a possibility, there are infinitely more and the truth is that you'd know better than anyone on here. Probably. Make sure you really open up with her and emphasize that you want to assess your guys' relationship. It might sting or be uncomfortable, but having serious talks about how your relationship is going is ESSENTIAL for maintaining trust and open lines of communication.

Ask her more about work stuff, see if she's really happy, just be involved in her life and be supportive, it's often as simple as that.
>>
>>17288038
She knows you need sex, but she doesn't care quite enough about you to work on fixing the problem, but still it's making her insecure knowing that you're not fully satisfied in the relationship.
>>
>>17288038
>>Sex in the last 2 years has slowly been getting few and far between.

Aaaaaand why are you still with her?
>>
Found the cuckquean, well done op ! Go fuck others women
>>
Congrats OP, you fell into the trap.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.