[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a huge crush on my best friend. I told her a while ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 2141391509_f17e507742_o.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
2141391509_f17e507742_o.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
I have a huge crush on my best friend. I told her a while ago but I can't move on. I don't want to do no contact because she's one of the best friends I've ever had. Reliable, trust worthy, and just plain honest. But I don't know how I can move on if she's such a big part of my life? Please somebody help me. I feel so lost.
>>
Move on like forget your feelings about her or move on like keep trying to Make her fall in love with you?
I'm kind of the same situation as you. Can give you one or two tips about it.
>>
>>17288029
You can't move on if she is a big part of your life. That's how it works. When she gets into a relationship, it will hurt you. Either because she stops spending as much time talking to you, or because she will talk to you about her by, or both. It will likewise m are it absolutely impossible for you to become involved with someone else properly.
So go ahead and beta orbit this chick for the rest of your life, just know that the temporary relief you get from texting her will not enrich your life.
>>
>>17288042
I don't know. Sometimes all I want to do is move on, but I just love her so much that I can't imagine being with anybody else.
>>
>>17288054
How do I stop talking to her without hurting her? I'm really important to her and I just feel wrong throwing her under the bus like that.
>>
>>17288055
Got this crush on one of my best friend for like... 4 years now. Problem is when I met her she had a boyfriend and then when they broke up, she stood only like 8 months before she got involved in another relationship (that is not going anywhere, I may say). However, I have managed to get distracted at least about my feelings for her trying to focus on my own shit. I've noticed that the more I worry about her, the more I feel like she must be with me. I'm taking her feelings like I deserve them and not like she gave them to me (not sure if I'm explaining myself).
To move on, I've been doing more stuff that doesn't involve her, and that's how you can forget her without hurting her by saying anything stupid. Find (new) hobbies, go out more often without her, meet new people, work out, at the end of the day, you won't have any time to think about her and then, you'll realize that you don't feel the same way about her after all. But focus on your on persona. Try to get her aside a little (that doesn't mean 'erase her' from your life) this way, she maybe eventually will look at you as bf material.
>>
>>17288078
And yeah, is working for me. I even have tried to look out other girls and noticed that maybe I like them more than my friend. It's just a matter of perspective, anon.
>>
>>17288078
>>17288083
You got a good point my man. I don't need to revolve my life around her. I should instead revolve it around myself. Thanks man.
>>
>>17288056
don't stop talking to her entirely. just wane off. get some new friends, new love interests.

This goes against what you and I think usually, but when you want to date a girl, let her know pretty soon. You can become friends afterwards. Thats how girls would rather have it, even though it seems so alien.
>>
>best friend
>she

beta
>>
Not sure what to do. Maybe start looking for another girl. No matter how cute I find someone, when I become close friends with them I feel bad for "liking" them like that. So I don't have that problem... unfortunately for me, it ends up with me losing romantic/sexual interest when I finally have a crush like me back and I get to know them ;_;
>>
>>17288136
You're a girl so not at all.
>>
>>17288114
lol brainwashed faggots like this who don't realize girls are really fun and nice and not insecure faggots like this to hang out with
>>
>>17288029
same thing happened to me. The girl was in a relationship(had been with the same guy for 6 years and she still is with him). So I knew there was nothing I could do, I tried to hide it but eventually told her. She wanted to remain friends, and I wanted to remain her friend too. Or at least that's what I thought. But it becomes too painful when she starts talking about her BF, or even about any boy she finds cute. At one point you feel so miserable, that you'll literally explode. What happened is that I got too drunk on a party and I tried to punch a guy who was talking to her, then I insulted her and told her she was destroying my life.

She eventually realised it was impossible to remain friends and decided not to talk to me again. Cutting all contact was impossible because we are classmates and have lots of friends in common, so I still see her but we don't talk to each other, not even say hi. I guess I became accustomed to this, but from time to time I feel sad because our firendship is lost, and since I still see her I can't forget her.

I guess that would happen to you too. It always ends the same way, unfortunately. You just can't remain friends with a girl you are in love with, no matter how hard you try. It'll destroy you.
>>
Does she have no feelings for you?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.