[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel intensely sick. My stomach is painful and churning, it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Facebook-069212.png (96 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-069212.png
96 KB, 500x482
I feel intensely sick. My stomach is painful and churning, it's been this way for about 2 weeks and my doctor has said that it's likely just a stomach virus which is taking time to pass.

It's coming up to the third week now and I'm struggling to cope, I'm in so much discomfort I'm considering suicide if this turns out to be permanent.

I get sick when I don't eat and I feel dizzy and sick when I do eat, I'm sleeping 16 hours a day just top avoid consciousness.

This can't be right can it?
>>
>>17288002
Don't come to the Internet you fucking idiot. If you're that worried go to the doctor again or emergency at the hospital
>>
>>17288002

Yes, medical attention broski. Or! Or, you could try smoking some weed. Idk, go to the hospital faggot.
>>
I don't think this is hospital severity, I'm in a lot of pain but there's no bleeding or anything

My local practice is opening in an hour so I'll call them
>>
>>17288050
>no bleeding
You don't bleed when you have a heart attack either but hey, your choice.
>>
>>17288043

come to internet to get advice

get bad advice "smoke weed, go to hospital???"

leave internet because stomach is less painful than online advice from strange men

:((((((((

eternal sadness
>>
don't be such a pussy OP ride it out

don't ignore your body OP, listen to what it's trying to tell you
>>
>>17288002
The ER can do test and give meds that the standard clinic cannot.

If you're really in that much distress, go there. They'll hook you up with some feel good stuff for your pain and make sure you're getting enough fluid and such.
>>
It's been almost 3 weeks of intense stomach pain and feeling like I'm on the edge of throwing up 24/7, I can't go on like this

I'm calling the doctors when they open, which should be soon
>>
Neighbour had stomach pain for a few weeks and it turned out to be cancer. So get that shit checked out.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.