[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need some advice from someone who's been there...started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_32257-images(2)-403003303.jpg (3 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
tmp_32257-images(2)-403003303.jpg
3 KB, 240x180
need some advice from someone who's been there...started with the 10mg whites, then half blue, then full blues. Been on it every day for about a month and a half now, which is the longest stretch I've gone. I'll split em up and take a half in the morning, and half around 6pm. Makes me feel great and I feel like I can do anything when I'm on the high. Hasn't really affected me negatively (yet) in life and no one can tell. Anyway, I've quit once before after my last 2 week bender when I did this about 6 months ago and remember the w/d's were intense. They only lasted about 2-3 days, but I definitely could barely function at work. Watery eyes, cold/hot skin, bathroom, rls, etc. Now that I've been on it for a month and a half, I could only imagine how much worse it will be. I can't afford to miss work, and I can't let my gf know. I get that many of you will call me a pussy as maybe the amnt described isn't that much to some ppl. But from those who have been there - how do you suggest the best way I go about this when I quit Monday? Will I be back to normal on Thurs? Got a trip with the gf and her parents this weekend so I have to not be a piece of shit. Any advice on how to get better quickly, or anything will help. I realize that OP is being a shitthead so thx
>>
>>17287947
you're going to go through withdrawals no matter what you do, and you're going to feel like complete shit.

most you can probably do to make it through is tell people you've caught the flu, and take cold medicine after you're off of it to help with withdrawal symptoms.

I came down off of opiates and it took two weeks before I stopped shitting myself and throwing up randomly.

the longer you've had the drug built up in your system, the harder it's going to be to get off of them...but all I can say is to be easy on yourself and try not to feel too guilty. if you feel bad, let other people know. You don't have to tell them the exact reason but it can help when people are more aware that you're feeling like shit.

anyways good luck anon
>>
how long were you on the opiates before you came down?
>>
no way you will be back to normal in that amount of time, forget that.

Tell people you are sick and dont ruin your health because of work, its not that important. maybe cancel the hollidays with your GFs parents and stay home sick, thats the best guess how you can avoid them finding out

maybe consult a doctor who has experience with drug withdrawels, they have a few tricks up their sleeves but be blunt and honest with him.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.