[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's currently 6 in the morning, I can't sleep nor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 1000x611) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 1000x611
It's currently 6 in the morning, I can't sleep nor can I stop crying. I really feel like committing suicide right now

What do I do?
>>
Call the suicide hotline. Seriously
>>
>>17287747
Do you thing you'll be happy in the future? If yes, don't do it.
>>
>>17287751
I don't think I could ever be truly happy
>>
>>17287756
Then you know my opinion. Most people will disagree though.
>>
>>17287747
What the flying fuck?
>>17287756
And what the fuck do you know?

Do you even know how your own body *actually* works? Our bodies tell us how to feel via chemicals in our brain. You wanting to kill yourself? Guess what - it's brain chemistry. It's all fucking brain chemistry.

So you don't really know what you're capable of because, frankly, you haven't experienced proper brain chemistry. So you don't really know shit.

Go to the doctor, get them to fix your brain as best as we can with modern medicine, and get on with your life. Your current drama is all brain chemistry. Go get it worked on.
>>
>>17287747
i know it sounds lame, but try to make yourself happier, rather than letting someone else make you sadder

ANYTHING - hobby, cat, family conversations - anything to pass the time, and find things in life that are interesting - killing yourself is kind of selfish in a way, like admitting you lost in the game of life. the lower you go, the higher you will feel when you start to rise again - at minimum, maybe candy crush or something to get tired and fall asleep
>>
>>17287762
>get them to fix your brain as best as we can with modern medicine

with what money? I've already spent tons of money on medicine
>>
>>17287762
>modern medicine
>effective against psychological problems
Pick one
>calling suicidal thoughts drama
Way to go on convincing him
>>
>>17287747
backstory? honestly suicide is never the solution just a detrimental escape...

you needs a hug bruv
>>
>>17287776
>him

I'm a female
>>
>>17287784
Doesn't matter.
I was trying to be evasive but i feel bad about it.

If you think you will never be happy i think there is nothing wrong with killing yourself.
>>
>>17287782
Sounds fuckin ridiculous but I've fallen in love and it fuckin hurts since I've never ever felt this type of attachment to anyone.
>>
>>17287776
>modern medicine
>Pick one
Woah there, sorry to burst your "special snowflake" vibe there, but HELL---OOOOO, yes, physical stimuli affect psychological probleeeeeems!!!

How the fuck do you not know this? Here, try this, get addicted to heroin, then go through the withdrawal symptoms. Then take a synthetic pill that blocks heroin addiction and OH MY GOD, your "psychological" thoughts have just changed!

Seriously, grow the fuck up and realize that YES changing your brain chemistry will lead to more productive and happier thoughts. No shit. Smoke some dope and feel the science work if you don't believe me.

OP's only problem is her brain, like the organic machine it is, isn't working properly. She's gotta fix the driver before the car can be driven.
>>
>>17287796
you wanna chat via email bruv?
i've never felt that love but i've had heartbreak and it can be tough
>>17287794
can u fucking not
>>
>>17287796
You want to kill yourself over love?
I was talking about sadness not a broken heart. I feel cheated.
>>
what are you really asking here? did you just want to vent? no don't kill yourself, why are you crying? jesus christ senpai
>>
>>17287801
What's your email?
>>
>>17287799
20 minutes of sunlight exposure will also induce elevated serotonin and dopamine, instead of drugs that will fuck your life up. helllll ooooooooooo
>>
>>17287772
>with what money?
Life isn't free woman. Do you want to be healthy or do you want to whine? Go make more money if you need more money.
>I've already spent tons of money on medicine
And? Is the problem fixed? Then you should probably accept that you'll spend more.
>>
Kill yourself. If you don't have the strength to live, you don't belong here.
>>
>>17287805
obviously she wants to vent cause it's 6am and she can't sleep lol

>>17287806
temp mail bruv
cixahi@ divismail. ru
>>
>>17287807
WELL HELLOOOOO you better call some fancy medical journal and let them know you've cured depression with sunlight!

Hahah I like you.
>>
So this...is the power of a 4chan thread.
>>
>>17287812
>obviously
how dare you speak to me in that tone

fucking faggot
>>
>>17287796
well that means you did it right, and it hurts when its gone. if you can love one you can love another, maybe not right now, but in the future. chat with people and find some good ones out there
>>
>>17287813
>>17287808
>>17287799
Instead of OP you are the one that should kill yourself.
>>
>>17287813
ey man, it's an entirely natural manner of elevating you happy chemicals, alternatively to heroin and shit... the herb i do not mind

also, where's the sunshine?
med journal with whatchu ask for amigo, quick google scholar search ought to do it for you too
http://www. tandfonline. com/doi/abs/10.3109/01612840903437657
>>
>>17287817
ayyy lmao

>>17287819
hehehe

>>17287813
i'm not >>17287819 btw i'm >>17287823 and fedora tip to >>17287819 you sir
>>
>>17287812
Sent you an email
>>
>>17287749 is right. Here is a list of suicide hotlines, OP: http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

If you feel like this a lot, you should probably consider seeing a psychiatrist.
>>
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 1078x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 1078x1920
>>17287833
It's friday?
>>
>>17287832
hey yeh just give me a minute just gotta do something
>>
>>17287846
take your time
>>
>>17287823
Firstly, the article you cited says right in it that going outside and eating right would be insufficient and we should take supplements too.

SOOOO
>>modern medicine
Is a big fat yes because modern medicine = vitamin D caps. Just because it's sold in a grocery store.... doesn't make it not "modern" medicine.

Second, I think it's just kind of a "duh" moment for a person to say that "eating right and exercising and going outside" might increase your happiness. Um.... duh.

But it's very dangerous to think that just those things are sufficient for most "depressed" people. That's just not the case; sometimes people's brains do need drugs prescribed by a doctor. Not always, and there are other things that all *people* should be doing... but yeah, we need modern medicine and it affects psychological issues.
>>
>>17287888
ayyyy glad to see you didn't do what>>17287819
suggested

also, i didn't read that article i just sent it lol i agree with you but i think dr prescribed anti-depressants are fucking shit and make it worse, have tried valium and zoloft and they made me numb without helping shit... alternatively smoking weed has helped me cope somewhat
>>
>>17287794

Thinking you will never be happy is not the same as actually never having happiness in your future. THINKING you will never be happy is pretty much depression in a nutshell, and it's a complete illusion.
>>
>>17287799
>Here, try this, get addicted to heroin
This doesn't sound like very good advice...
>>
Holy shit how high is everyone ITT?
>>
>>17287747
Is there something in your life that's tearing you apart? Or is it just purely your mental state? Please see a therapist, of course therapy isn't perfect but it will help you, even if it's only a little bit. Please stay safe, please don't harm yourself.
>>
>>17287995
I guess its something tearing me apart
>>
>>17288034
Can you elaborate a little? I've wanted to kill myself too, countless times. Whatever it is, recognize that you might be a victim of circumstance and that a lot of things aren't in your control,
>>
>>17288052
Please choose life even if it may be painful. Life goes by quicker than you imagine, your life is much different now than it was three years ago right?
>>
>>17288052
fear of a person who I love replacing me, lying to me, not loving me, leaving me etc
>>
>>17288080
I have the same fears as you, I'm in an in intense relationship with many investments. Even if your relationship ends just know that life goes on and you will be okay. If it ends just let it out and grieve and focus on your life outside of your relationship.
>>
>>17287747
Start a thread on /adv/ and attention whore yourself.

Oh wait...
>>
>>17288095
ikr... like 'lets ask for advice' but give the most minimal information as fucking possible for people to advise on

you're not fucking depressed op, you're attention thirsty and probably lonely.
>>
>>17288098
ty
>>
>>17288098
I never said I was depressed? And I did say that I really felt like killing myself so what do I do
>>
>>17288099
no, ty sir
>>17288106
'never gonna be happy'
'never said i was depressed'
'felt like killing myself'

op, i honestly think you just want attention cause your story isn't rationale or logical
>>
>>17288113
k fun, I don't feel like explaining myself either, just waiting for this thread to hit the 10th page
>>
File: luckycharms.png (498 KB, 640x410) Image search: [Google]
luckycharms.png
498 KB, 640x410
Whatever you do, don't give up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.