[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am in love with my friend's girlfriend and I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: x240-kYM.jpg (19 KB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
x240-kYM.jpg
19 KB, 427x240
I am in love with my friend's girlfriend and I don't think that he is treating her right, how do I show her the truth.
>>
Don't do this. Try another girl.
>>
But I cant find another girl, I know he's not treating her right
>>
>>17287182
Seconded.
>>
>>17287180
is bros before hos lame to say?
>>
You're a bad friend because you don't think it matters he's your friend.
>>
Idk man, I loved her for 2 years now and even before he dated her.
>>
And my friend is an asshole to me and my other friends. He's a dick
>>
Its not that he isn't treating her right, its that you want to believe you are the good guy and he is not in order to justify your inappropriate obsession.
>>
Is it really me if he is ignoring her when she calls for him, and taking her stuff even if she says no?
>>
The way that he is treating her is not the point. You need to focus on you! Please, do a favor for you, keep searching a girls who really worth.
Imagine IF same day you really date this girl, you will trust her?
>>
Of course I would trust her why not? I don't do the stuff that her bf does
>>
>>17287180
i say go for it. Love is much rare than the friendship. Go an win her
>>
>>17287231
But how will I win her?
>>
>>17287221
Sometimes I am too busy to call my partner back and vice versa. Sometimes I playfully steal things from my partner and give them back. Not a huge deal. Dude I have been in abusive relationships so I know what they are like. What you describe is nothing to get worked up about unless, like I said, you are just trying to demonize the guy. Leave them both alone.
>>
>>17287238
Fuck, it will be hard for me, I tried to let it go last year but I couldn't
>>
>>17287235
hmm difficult

in order to help you i need further info
what type is she - dominant, shy, party girl, smart one who loves to be the best at school,

Describe her!
>>
Don't try to be her hero.
The same way that you want she leaves her bf, in a near future another "friend" can steal her from you.

So look around, there are so many fish in the sea. :)
>>
>>17287253
Hes a short filipino that is shy and smart, shes too nice
>>
The key is total honesty. You need to tell her, directly, exactly why you are the better person. Point out everything, and I mean everything, he is doing wrong and how you would treat her in his place. But the issue is the amount of time you've allowed, and continue to allow, to pass. Your chances of getting her go down and down the longer you let her get comfortable with his treatment of her. Speak with her about this asap, and update us.
>>
>>17287269
Okay thanks man
>>
You're trying to make her decisions for her. That's fucked up, man. You're not any better than her current bf, that's just your ego talking.

Avoid her from now on, no matter how hard it feels. I've been in love. I get it. But you need to work on you and THEN find someone single. If they're worth it they won't need any convincing, fampai.
>>
sorry bro how old are you?
>>
>>17287281
>>17287282
Okay but if I find another girl, which will probably be another short filipina girl, how would I get to her, and I'm 15
>>
>>17287288
Oh your 15?
Now I feel kind of bad about my advice...
>>
Trust me, you'll LOL about this in the future! I lived all this shit and now, surprise, I'm very happy with the most lovelly girl! Really forget about her!
>>
>>17287258
smart and shy -- means deep water, you don't know what is beneath.

Dude th ebasic rule to win a girl is to offer her more than she is having right now.

The point here is to realise what exactly she wants (she might lie herself and the others about this and your job is to guess that right and to offer it to her) and bamm she is yours.

It is difficult as it sounds but is 100 % true
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.