[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bed Bugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2015-12-21-15-01-59.png (500 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-21-15-01-59.png
500 KB, 720x1280
I haven't seen them, but I know a few are there.

My question is:
> How do I get rid of them without an exterminator?
> Do foggers work?
> Does 91% alcohol work?
> Does vacuuming work?
> What about the light sockets? Can I spray alcohol in there and not start a fire?
>>
>>17287153
>How do I get rid of them without an exterminator?
Honestly, you can either pay a professional to do it, or you can waste a whole load of time ond money on popycock quick fixes from the hardware store and then pay a professional to come and fix it.

>What about the light sockets? Can I spray alcohol in there
No Anon, you can not spray a highly flammable liquid in to a confined space that that has live conductors in it. Well, you probably could, but only once.
>>
> Covered bed and box spring in a bedbug proof encasement
> Set off two foggers
> Sprayed 1/2 a gallon of 91% rubbing alcohol
> Taped the outlets closest to my bed so as to be never used again
> Vacuumed every inch of my room
> Washed and dried sheets and clothes not hanging up

Surely this must be enough to stop an early infestation? I haven't even seen a single bug yet.
>>
>>17287523
Get some glue traps.

I'm just spitballin here
>>
There's no easy way.

I had them at my old apartment: washed all my clothes and slept in a hammock so they couldn't bite me.

Got rid of them but took a while.
>>
>>17287537
HOW did you get rid of them ?
>>
spray bed with permethrin insecticide.
>>
>>17287579
What about the ones not on the bed?
>>
>>17287555
I just explained it you fucking autist
>>
>>17287605
You can't get rid of the herpes of insects by just washing your clothes, retard.
>>
>>17287153
Heat fucks them pretty well. A THROUGH steam cleaning of every bit of cloth they might have come in contact with will make a difference. Then the walls, then, after shutting off that part of the circuit, the outlets and switches. It is important this is all in one go.

THEN put out glue traps, and check them regularly. If you see tiny mites on them, they are back. They can travel on clothing so they might be coming from your car or your work.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.