[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sometimes I wish 4chan was a physical place I could go. I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1465311219598.jpg (11 KB, 456x384) Image search: [Google]
1465311219598.jpg
11 KB, 456x384
Sometimes I wish 4chan was a physical place I could go. I think I would really fit in there. In fact I'd probably have a lot of friends.

What did people do back before there was 4chan or the internet? did they all just kill themselves?
>>
>>17286940

there are plenty of 4chan meet ups and you can even hos t your own.

ive met one on one, and had several birthday parties where i invite everyone from /b/ and /soc/. thinking about doing it again this year.
>>
File: 2016-06-23 10.14.57.png (666 KB, 636x824) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-23 10.14.57.png
666 KB, 636x824
>>17286940
Youre thinking of Cults, and those 35 y/o's who have conversations im Gamestops.

If 4chan were a place, Id be confident to say that 70% of the population is chubby, boring, depressed Losers with no interesting outside skills.

Plus there'd be a Shooting/Robbery/Stabbing every week or so
>>
If it were physical people wouldn't be mean to each other for fear. If they were mean, it would be like hell, a bunch of people trying to tear each other apart physically instead of verbally.
>>
>Sometimes I wish 4chan was a physical place I could go. I think I would really fit in there.

Some boards, not all. /cgl/ is a pretty social board due it's subject.
>>
>>17286940
bowling, company-sponsored family picnics, orgies
>>
>>17286940
I would rape the shit out of you anon.
>>
I would love to see what the people who talk big here are like irl, especially the /pol/ and redpill/MGTOW/"women are all sluts and whores" types.
>>
File: 1466404446447.png (269 KB, 401x317) Image search: [Google]
1466404446447.png
269 KB, 401x317
>>17286972
We're all actually really hot little girls
>>
>>17286940
Depends on the board. Here we're split maybe 70-30 between normal, functional people and autists.

>>17286948
How'd that turn out? The r8 threads are a turn off so I'm hardly on /soc/.
>>
>>17287119

went really well actually. first year was 4 asian dudes at hardrock cafe. they werer eally nice and offered to pay for my dinner (sincei t was my birthday).

then the next night i had a second one (the anons were divided on which night would wokr). me and three white dudes playing super smash and drinking beers all night. one of then became my friend for like another year.

then a year later i had like 16 people over for video games. mostly nice people but one autistic guy kept making farting sound effects. and when i say autistic i mean he had an autism parking pass.
>>
>>17286940
>Sometimes I wish 4chan was a physical place I could go.
Agreed. We're all freaks, it'd be nice to meet up and talk in person.

>What did people do back before there was 4chan or the internet?
Solitary hobbies.

>did they all just kill themselves?
We still do that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.