[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like bbw women since the begining and i probably have never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 384x384
I like bbw women since the begining and i probably have never find slim and fit girls really sexy? They look good but i do not have to feeling to fuck...but i feel disgusting too sometimes about bbw girl

Can this be change, i am serious? For instance one day will i able to find slim girls as much as i find bbw girls today?
>>
>>17286786
I mean as long as you aren't trying to make someone fat you aren't hurting anything. If they are already fat when you start dating them there isn't anything really wrong with that.
>>
I want to believe that this is not something genetic in my mind so it is possible for me to change

Yes i would never try to change somebody just because of my sex fantasies but i am afraid of that when i marry with normal girl and if i will not have strong urges about her body, it would make me sad
>>
What's normal, people have different standards, traditions, moods of sexiness. How big? If not unhealthily big, so what? why would you not want to be with this woman
>>
>>17286850
My gf is slim girl, i love her but telling her i like bbw girl would be disaster so i need to change

What do you think?
>>
>>17286786
can we stop with this "bbw" nonsense? theyre fat. you like fat girls. theres nothing inherently wrong with that, but lets call a spade a spade.
>>
>>17286907
Okay so?
>>
>>17286786
You missed the weight gain thread earlier this week.
>>
That's not a little extra meat. That's extra fat.
>>
>>17286794
What is wrong with fattening someone up?
I do not see the problem with this. How does ot hurt them?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.