[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: asdasd.png (89 KB, 1020x993) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.png
89 KB, 1020x993
>>
sounds like you don't really want to have sex or a relationship, you just feel pressured to do it. it's ok, don't force yourself if you don't want it.
>>
There are actually nice girls on tinder too. Okcupid is decent too.
>>
>>17286757
I don't feel pressured at all, people don't even question my lies when I tell them how many girlfriends I've had. But I do feel like I'm missing out on something, I'd like to at least try it. Not the physical part, the emotional part.
>>
>>17286769
Have you actually ever felt a personal connection with any of the girls you talk to or hit on? Have you ever "fallen" for them, per say? Or are you just kind of putting feelers out there and trying to nab any one of them?
>>
>>17286769
well if you do not feel pressured why do you lie about your virginity? do you have tfw no gf or is it just a thing you want to try for the experience?
>>
>>17286797
It used to happen in the past, but I stopped attaching my heart to pointless endeavours. Being head over heels in love with a girl fucked everything up for me once, despite her having a crush on me aswell. Lately I'm much more detached and try not to get into it too much, too early.

>>17286805
>well if you do not feel pressured why do you lie about your virginity?
Do you never lie to strangers to make life easier?
>do you have tfw no gf or is it just a thing you want to try for the experience?
I feel like it's wrong to word it like this, but it's like skiing or something. It's not something that I feel I absolutely must do for the rest of my life, but I sure as hell would like to try it and see how it feels, because, obviously, the very vast majority of people are skiing most of their life, and every 2nd movie is about skiing itself and the other half usually has at least one skiing scene in it, so the chance that it's something for me aswell, once I get into it seems very high. Especially when I'm in the mountains and see tons of people happily skiing all over the place.

This just sounded like an awfully cold and pragmatic approach, but I guess you get what I mean.
>>
>>17286740

>im good looking but onkly ever got a second date once

provei t. post pics
>>
>>17286902
>>>/soc/
>>
>>17286905

>guys i need help
>BUT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WIHT MY LOOKS SO JUST GUESS MY PROBLEM OR SOMETHING GOD GO TO /SOC/ IF YOU WANT TO SEE PICS OF PEOPLE

ur the one asking for advice asshat
>>
>>17286908
Just close the tab and move on then.

>Hurr durr I bet you're lying about how you look on an anonymous chinese knitting website.
You can't be serious.
>>
File: 1421040367904.png (253 KB, 786x715) Image search: [Google]
1421040367904.png
253 KB, 786x715
>>17286924

>how dare you suggest im delusional, close the tab if you're not going to obey me!

you might as well followed up with 'my mom says im good looking'
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.