[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in love with another girl, she has my heart and I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1459968831436.png (734 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1459968831436.png
734 KB, 640x1136
I'm in love with another girl, she has my heart and I can't think of how to get her back to me. I have a wife but I don't love her anymore and this sweet angel connected with me on a level I've never experienced. I don't want to have to deal with a divorce. She also just literally got a boyfriend; how do I get her back bros? Best couse of action?
>>
Discover why you lost attraction to your wife and try to work on that. You already have one broken relationship, why make it two?
>>
>>17286660
I don't love her anymore because she got pregnant, she's dumb and doesn't listen.
>>
>>17286672

>she got pregnant
Is that 50% your fault m8 (unless it's by someone else. In that case wew lad)

>she's dumb
Why did you marry her? Why not encourage her to read more?

>doesn't listen
I can't imagine why.
>>
>>17286651
you are just under the spell of the new stuff dude

a woman always loves her new pair of shoes haha

BTW if you dont love her because she got pregnant, there probably wasnt much love there from you in the first place
>>
Just a warning, She feels the same way as you and chances are she has been fucking around on you already. You aren't the only one that been feeling the lacking love...
>>
>>17286745
Sorry I was thinking about your wife and how big of a piece of shit you are... My bad... You don't get this other girl back, she just got a new boyfriend you retard. Only thing you can do is get into the friend zone and become a shoulder to cry on, that always turns into a cock to ride on.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.