[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pretty tough situation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 460x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 460x682
I had a crush on this girl since like a year ago. I have been going out with her for 5 months to the disco and whatnot. Some weeks ago she invited me to eat at some place and she paid for it, then I did the same to her. Just recently I had sexual relationships with her and asked her to be my gf but she said no, as in prefers to be friends with benefit. And now she is constantly asking me to buy her clothing and other stuff here and there. Could this be a gold digger? I mean I'm very biased if I had to say no... And I really don't want that to be the case. What should I do to make her consider me as a bf?
>>
>>17286524
She is a whore who is baiting you in buying stuff for her
>>
>>17286524
The whole premise of a FWB relationship is that there are no ties or obligations on either side. If she's offering you sex and demanding gifts, we're talking prostitution here.
>>
She's buying you with sex so you'll buy her objects. If you want a romantic relationship with her, you're not going to get it.
>>
>>17286524
be straight up and say i cant keep spending cash on you - tell her after sex haha

FWB is a pretty good deal, but remember, if she is doing that with you, chances are there are others - so dont be a chump and become the bad girls pet boyfriend
>>
Jesus are all girls like this?...
>>
>>17286536
exactly.
>>
>>17286524
pussy ain't free for a guy you don't really like and fools
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.