[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I broke with my ex a week ago and now I really don't know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160621-WA0016.jpg (18 KB, 500x505) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160621-WA0016.jpg
18 KB, 500x505
I broke with my ex a week ago and now I really don't know how to meet girls and shit like this. I don't really have friends who could introduce me and the places where people hangout are usually full of superficial girls. How do you meet new and more important DIFFERENT girls /adv/?
>>
>>17286519
try match or something - you dont really meet in person up front, and you can have several chat sessions going on in your life. if you see what you are looking for, go from there. If you are scared in approaching girls, then online stuff is way easier - you can think out your responses a little bit
>>
>>17286519

Aren't you being superficial if you haven't even tried to get to know the people you're calling superficial?
>>
Online dating isn't a thing where I live...
>>
>>17286557
Man, you can tell if someone is superficial based on how she behave or what she doea post on facebook and shit like that
>>
>>17286569
Wow, you seem like a really fun person to be around. No wonder nobody wants to date you, you pretentious cunt.
>>
Go with christ
>>
>>17286569
And sometimes it's harder to tell when someone's superficial. Like you.
>>
>>17287063
You really guys think that most of the people in clubs (where people hangout the most in my town) aren't superficial?
>>
>>17287074
No, not everyone. And that's not the point I was making anyway, I was making the point that sometimes there are other superficial people out there, like you.
>>
>>17287080
And you say that basing on what?
>>
>>17287086
Based on the fact that you're sitting here, basing a person's entire worth on the fact that they like to go out on the weekends and post photos of it on Facebook.
>>
>>17287094
Did I fucking say that if you post something on facebook, you're automatically superficial? You know people not only post photos on facebook but also everything regarding their life. I'm trying to lower the chances to find a partner that DOES NOT FIT ME. And avoiding typical chad places and looking what they write on facebook, is a good filtering techinique. Now stop your hipstery you whiney bitch
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.