[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get over my trust issues? >two gfs cheat on me back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
How do I get over my trust issues?

>two gfs cheat on me back to back
>go full Chad mode and fuck married women, girlfriends, clubsluts, etc

I can't see myself dating knowing ill just get cheated on.
>>
>>17286477
try a different type girl - maybe you are into a certain type, who are shitting on you
>>
>>17286484

This. Have a friend who dates only raver chicks and has only ever experienced girls with neurotic behaviors, drug addiction, and cheating, so he thinks all women are like that.
>>
>>17286477
go solo for awhile bud, just hang with mates until you've met a somebody
>>
>>17286490
Ravers are just not reputable folk in general. They can be nice, but they certainly don't have their shit together. The ones that do make any kind of money only do so because they deal drugs. The whole rave lifestyle is just cancerous really.
>>
>>17286497
I've been single for 7 months. I went from having fucked 3 women to 25 women. Ive tried dating sites and the bar scene and its only gotten me laid. It seems like the only women that want a relationship are single mothers looking for a free ride.
>>
>>17286513

>bar scene

There's your problem. You don't meet people at the fucking bar anymore, you meet people who want to party.

Get into a hobby that you love and find a woman there. Two people getting together because theyre lonely and desperate do not make for a good relationship. Two people who are whole and satisfied with their lives, and who find a person that enhances and enriches those lives, will be happy.
>>
Best way is date someone single that you're really into a lot and stop fucking around with people
>>
Think of it as paying denbts.

Get a girl that likes cooking or something so you can claim to have gotten something out of it either way.
>>
>tired of fucking sloots

Never gonna make it
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.