[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I stay with my Boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: iRxz8Uw.jpg (45 KB, 640x728) Image search: [Google]
iRxz8Uw.jpg
45 KB, 640x728
Hey /adv/. I have a problem with my boyfriend, I need some outside input. So we're in a LDR, and he has stopped texting/skyping/snapping me altogether. I went to go visit him this summer and it was all good, but there were multiple instances where he acted like he didn't care about me in front of his friends and that kinds hurt. Not any major stuff but for example we were sitting around playing video games and I told him I mighy come see him in July if he wants, and he looked and his friends and said "yeah,yeah,yeah whatever" dismissively.

Stuff like that pisses me off, plus the entire time I was with him he never even touched me, it was my duty to give him 2 BJ's a day for "relief". And when I left to go home he didn't even bother getting up, be just said "see you in July" went back to bed. Maybe I'm just being a bitch but i'm not sure if I have a right to be mad at this, considering they are minor.
>>
>>17286436
>the entire time I was with him he never even touched me, it was my duty to give him 2 BJ's a day for "relief".
Based on this alone, leave him. Just block him and stop contacting him
>>
>>17286436

If he has stopped contacting you, then I think he's already broken up with you without giving you the benefit of telling you.

He sounds like a total ass. Get out.
>>
Leave. This shouldn't even be a question. The guy's a tool but treats you as one.
>>
>>17286461
See, I thought this too. But if I go long period without contacting him, he'll text me asking "when will you be back?" And when I do go to visit him he seems really happy I'm there. He is also very possesive, doesn't like me hanging out with guy friends. The problem is that when were alone, it's great but when were apart or leaving it's like I don't exist.
>>
>>17286483
Why would you want to be dating a piece of shit like that when you could be dating a guy who actually values you and is great even when you're apart?
>>
>>17286483

So you're in a long distance relationship, meaning you're apart most of the time, he doesn't treat you well? Also, if he's only nice when you're alone with him, it's probably when you're about to or just after you gave him head, yeah?

Please don't excuse him from his behavior. I went through this myself with my first boyfriend (also ldr). I excused his behavior until he stopped contactibg me and one of his friends told me a month later that I was his side chick and he got married.

Ignore him. He he tries that "so when will you be back?" Just answer "Never." And delete his number. That's it. Find someone who will be nice to you when you are alone, in public, apart, whenever.
>>
>>17286461
agree - he might string you along until you catch on, just because he can
>>
Sounds like you're just his toy on the side - a willing cocksucker, nothing more. You may view him as your boyfriend, but he doesn't think of you as his girlfriend.
>>
>>17286511your right, i think I'm going to break up with him. There are a lot more quality guys out there other than him
>>
>>17286520
Thanks for the advice, it nice to know somebody else has had to deal with a tool bf. I'll cut him off, he's not worth any effort
>>
>>17286436
It sounds like he wants to break up, but doesn't know how.
>>
>>17286436
He's using you for sex.
Just don't even talk to him.

He made you give him blowjobs and didn't even touch you in return? He's using you 100%.
>>
>>17286436
If he starts begging you to come back, make him proverbially "kiss your feet" and don't take him back.
>>
>>17286483
>The problem is that when were alone, it's great
>plus the entire time I was with him he never even touched me, it was my duty to give him 2 BJ's a day for "relief"

hmmmm
>>
I feel like if I could sell self respect to the people here I'd be a billionaire, like seriously stand up for yourself and don't be a doormat
>>
>>17286775
>>17286716
>>17286710
>>17286705
>>17286678

>>17286617

OP is gonna be okay.
>>
>>17286812
I'm not saying she's not some people enjoy their entire lifes not getting what they want but I feel like they could enjoy it much more if they knew and went for what they want in life.

Just my humble opinion though.
>>
>>17286829

I just wanted to point out that OP was already convinced to break it off and had probably since left the thread.
>>
>>17286840
I'm still here, I really appreciate the support here. I'm going to call him today and end it, thanks so much for the help guys
>>
>be military
>haven't seen fiance in 8 months

Just fuck my shit up senpai
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.