[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why shouldn't I become one of the cool shooters on tv?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwMzI0OTE1NzI2.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwMzI0OTE1NzI2.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
Why shouldn't I become one of the cool shooters on tv?
>>
>>17286351
Because they're faggots who will forever be remembered as retards having a tantrum. Their private lives will be open knowledge and people laugh at them when they're gone.
>>
File: Time+to+remove+normie.jpg (17 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
Time+to+remove+normie.jpg
17 KB, 267x200
>>17286351
>tfw you see a post and think "I have the perfect rare pepe for that"
>>
>>17286355
Hell, people laughed at them when they were here. That's probably why they shot up some place.
>>
>>17286351
After the horror subsides, they just remember you as a loser. If you quietly kill yourself, no one will remember a thing.
>>
They're not cool?

I don't even know any of those shooters names, fuck them I'm not going to bother knowing their names.

Also they almost always go out slowly, bleeding out after the cops get them
>>
>>17286351
those shootings are so lame

taking other people out just to be famous or for hatred or whatever just makes no sense - it just fucks up your whole deal way way worse
>>
>>17286351
Why should you even care about this question?
>>
>>17286351
Because everyone will judge your parents as fucking failures. And they be right with doing so.
>>
File: bitcloser.jpg (34 KB, 427x300) Image search: [Google]
bitcloser.jpg
34 KB, 427x300
>>17286351
Do like that fag Dexter and kill some really scumbag persons like childrapers and politicians.
Maybe that one act will be considered good and you go to heaven (if that shit exists).
>>
>>17286514
>If you quietly kill yourself, no one will remember a thing
Are you trying to make that sound good
>>
>>17287052
I'm not sure if I am.
>>
>>17286351
>implying they're real

They're all fake using crisis actors in order to try and get guns banned
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.